✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

Alrite had to be done...

This has been and probably will be my favorite band to come. Their music takes me away to a place without cares or worries. The one of the best group of musicians to be put together, each with immense talent and creativity to create their unique sound.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of them but never listened to them... maybe I should :oops:

I have some shows if you want i could send you some.. they are AMAZING live (i am biased cause I've seen them 20 times... but oh well)

:shrug:

^squires needs to steal this...^

anyways...

mmmmdmb...

the best is going to a coldplay concert, tailgating at jones beach blaring dave... ahahaha....

anyways hi... :)

I'm a huge british indie fan.. I get a lot of crap about it from my fellow dmb fans.. but I dont care... i love all music.. my sister got me into coldplay (shes a HUGE fan).. while I'm more about Travis, pulp & the streets (damn cd grows on you...)

and i have a small sweet spot for robbie williams

I'm a huge british indie fan.. I get a lot of crap about it from my fellow dmb fans.. but I dont care... i love all music.. my sister got me into coldplay (shes a HUGE fan).. while I'm more about Travis, pulp & the streets (damn cd grows on you...)

and i have a small sweet spot for robbie williams

Don't be ashamed about robbie williams..i remember when i loved that "millennium" song...lol...

I love travis and pulp too!! :D

seek up... 7.30.01

the dmb fans will know.

gah... however the best ever.. well for me Halloween 12-21-02... MSG baby, ah yea 8)

haha lets start a gorge vs. msg fight here.

JUST WAIT TILL THE DVD COMES OUT!!! THEN YOU'LL SEE HOW 9.8.02 DOMINATES ON 12.21.02!!! WHO NEEDS JAMES BROWN WHEN YOU HAVE DREAMING TREE -> WATCHTOWER!?!

kidding.

kinda.

but i wasn't at msg so i can't compare.

haha lets start a gorge vs. msg fight here.

JUST WAIT TILL THE DVD COMES OUT!!! THEN YOU'LL SEE HOW 9.8.02 DOMINATES ON 12.21.02!!! WHO NEEDS JAMES BROWN WHEN YOU HAVE DREAMING TREE -> WATCHTOWER!?!

kidding.

kinda.

but i wasn't at msg so i can't compare.

:lol: :lol: The gorge was amazing. i have the recording... but the energy and the feel of MSG was beyind words... you could feel the arena shake with excitement... but I'm going to the Gorge this year and I'll be seeing Dave and Tim in 3 weeks 3rd row.. radio city.. ah yea 8)