✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got my first DMB CD, I wanted Everyday, but the guy at the music store STRONGLY Suggested that I get Under the Table and Dreaming instead and I absolutely LOVED it, so check that one out at least.

There might be, i've heard one that doesn't have the huge musical section with the flute at the end, but as for a lyrical difference I didn't notice. Ya, the music video version is definitely shorter, they may have changed it just to make it fit, not sure. I love that song too!

Ah, check this... some of the altered lyrics kinda (well, not altered really, but some from the album version aren't there)

Crazy how it feels tonight

Crazy how you make it all alright love

You crush me with the things you do

I do for you anything too

Sitting smoking feeling high

Yes, it's crazy I'm thinking

Just knowing that the world is round

Here I'm dancing on the ground

Am I right side up or upside down

Is this real or am I dreaming

Lovely Lady

I am at your feet

Let me drink you please

I won't spill a drop I promise you

Lying under this spell you cast on me

Each moment

The more I love you

Crush me

Come on

Ahhh, yeah

It's crazy I'm thinking

Just knowing that the world is round

Here I'm dancing on the ground

Is this real or am I dreaming

(instrumental thing)

Lovely Lady

I will treat you sweetly

Adore you I mean you crush me

It's times like these

When my faith I feel

And I know how I love you

Come on, come on

It's crazy I'm thinking

Just as long as you're around

I'm here I'll be dancing on the ground

To each other we'll be facing

By love we'll beat back the pain we've found

You know

I mean to tell you all the things I've been thinking deep inside

My friend

With each moment...

And that's where the music fades.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want the most for your money get "Listener Supported" its all live songs, but you get the best variation. I had never heard the son Rapunzel until I listened to that CD and its a great song. Also there is a ton of soloing after Jimi Thing thats really cool.

mmm Dave....IDOL!

Under the table and dreaming is a great debut studio only album from the band. that shows what type of band they are, the type of songs they paly, the way they'll play them, the importance of lyrics that are a little like flowing poetry.

Crash went a little more pop rock in a slow evolution. Continues where the revious album elft off, and thenshows the new direction the band has taken, how they've grown, some classic classic songs

Before these crowded streets is hailed as THE definative dmb album, with some really complex songs, both musically and lyrically. It has all the brillaince of the previous albums, with a new hint of inspiration thrown in. People think it can only go down from here

everyday, yes very poppy. The reason behind it is well documented. The band just had no inspiriation whilst recording "the lillywhite sessions" and thus scrapped that album, and did something more upbeat....it's not great but it's nice enough

Busted stuff shows a true return tof orm, with what they learnt during the past few eyars thrown in. And back to it's roots.

mmm

pop rock. they aint actual rock.

they're not as bad as some dave fans would have you believe

the space between cheers me up attimes, what you are has become an amazing song live, and mother father i love. everyday is just more like the classic dmb tune

• 3 months later...

I love DMB! And actually, they do go in Rock, even though it's a different rock, allow me to explain: Outside there is this big grayish rock, then a few yards away is another much smaller rock, but with cool crystals in it. The larger rock is mainstream rock, but the smaller cooler one is DMB :idea2:

:cool: