✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like DMB. I really hate listening to Dave Matthews voice it sounds whiney.

Not putting your opinion down because I respect it, but don't you think Chris Martin's voice is whiney too? Don't get me wrong I love his voice as well as Matthews' but I think Martin's voice could be considered more "whiney" than Dave's. Oh well, just a thought.

Not putting your opinion down because I respect it, but don't you think Chris Martin's voice is whiney too? Don't get me wrong I love his voice as well as Matthews' but I think Martin's voice could be considered more "whiney" than Dave's. Oh well, just a thought.

Exactly what I thought when I read that.

i really love "Before These Crowded Streets." there's something that album has that the rest of them don't' date=' but i can't put my finger on what it is... and i don't know a single other person who feels that way about them. anyway, i've found the rest of their stuff to be about average, although there are standouts.[/quote']

Yea I know what you mean. That album (BTCS) has a lot of flow, what I mean is it seems to flow from one song to the next. I also get a classic feel when I listen to it, maybe because of Halloween's outro and the intro to The Stone.

I'd have to say my favorite album though would be Crash. And if we aren't talking official then I would say their best work was in the Lillywhite Sessions. The captain in LWS is amazing.

I don't like DMB. I really hate listening to Dave Matthews voice it sounds whiney.

that was just an example of why i don't like DMB. I just can't get into the music as much as i can get into other bands like coldplay. Maybe whiney wasn't the right word, but there is something i don't like about it his voice.

that was just an example of why i don't like DMB. I just can't get into the music as much as i can get into other bands like coldplay. Maybe whiney wasn't the right word, but there is something i don't like about it his voice.

Fair enough. :)

dmb is pretty good' date=' i also like his last solo album "some devil".[/quote']

Yea the solo album was pretty sweet. The real treat in that is actually seeing Dave's solo tour. I was at 12.12.03 Penn State. Seeing him, Trey from Phish and Tim Reynolds is quite the show. So far in the tour they have covered classics like Up On Cripple Creek, American Tune, Hey Bulldog, Fool In The Rain, Oh Sister, Tell Me Something Good, and so on.

Guest LiquidSky
where is the so-so option? :huh: I kinda like somes songs of him...so ;)

My bad. Should have thought of that.

that's okay and welcome to the board ;)

What's your name? I'm Viridiana or Josceline, although many ppl here know me as Josceline, hope to see you around :)

What's your name? I'm Viridiana or Josceline, although many ppl here know me as Josceline, hope to see you around :)

Nice to meet you Viridiana or Josceline ;) . My name is Anthony. Yea, I think I will frequent these boards. You guys seem to have a nice friendly atmosphere.

Guest LiquidSky

Nice to meet you Viridiana or Josceline ;) . My name is Anthony. Yea, I think I will frequent these boards. You guys seem to have a nice friendly atmosphere.

Nice to meet you Anthony :) Yeah? So you'll come around more often? :wink3: pour moi? :sneaky: j/k :lol: :embarrased:

So how are you? :glasses2:

Guest LiquidSky

:o I am shocked! You forgetten my name so fast......Anthony....... :stunned:

n-ways, I'm from the super bowl city :wink3: (h-town....) ;)

Guest LiquidSky

suuuuuureeeeee you were using the "convienent address buttom...." :dozey: :P Well I was supposed to get my tickets, but haven't gotten them yet..... :dozey:

Do you speak spanish? :sneaky:

suuuuuureeeeee you were using the "convienent address buttom...." :dozey: :P Well I was supposed to get my tickets, but haven't gotten them yet..... :dozey:

Do you speak spanish? :sneaky:

Ah, that I don't. I'm sorry. I took three years of Latin. But know little because my teacher wasn't too keen on actually teaching.

Guest LiquidSky

No problem.....I just had something telling me that you speak spanish.....hmmmm I guess I was wrong.... :smug: so how is everything in Virginia?

Guest LiquidSky
"You got me wrapped around your finger..."

:lol: That is going pretty far back.

Is this supposed to be one of my quotes? :sneaky: