✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

Guest LiquidSky
hmmmm well I guess that's better than throwing up.... :smug: :/

I take it you're sick? That's not good. Hope ya feel better. Well I'm gonna go grab some sleep. Got school tomorrow. :sad2:

Yes I am and if I tell you everything I have.....I think you are gonna freak out! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okies take and I'll see you tomorrow? maybe...... :)

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...i wonder if you're on a dave board...minarets. nancies?the bridge? ants?

dave boards are quite harsh, they all think they're the brightest person their and that their opinion counts..of course only mine does :p

Love dave...BTCS is perhaps the ebst album, because it was the combination of previous efforts, with an added energy, and a side serving of depressive slants mixind with melodies and good fun and voila...a great album. Lyrically wonderful, musically ecclectic. love it

fave song..hmm...depends on my mood.

sometimes Dancing nancies (central park n red rocks have great versions but not sure if it betters tyhe studio version) erm, ants marching i love (live) erm..proudest monkey, bartender, crush, drive in and drive out, minarets (acoustic only though) etc

as i said..it depends

I don't like DMB. I really hate listening to Dave Matthews voice it sounds whiney.

Not putting your opinion down because I respect it, but don't you think Chris Martin's voice is whiney too? Don't get me wrong I love his voice as well as Matthews' but I think Martin's voice could be considered more "whiney" than Dave's. Oh well, just a thought.

Chris Martin's voice is 10 millions more whiney then Dave Matthew's voice is. Hell, his voice isn't whiney. How the hell do you figure that?

I don't like DMB. I really hate listening to Dave Matthews voice it sounds whiney.

Not putting your opinion down because I respect it, but don't you think Chris Martin's voice is whiney too? Don't get me wrong I love his voice as well as Matthews' but I think Martin's voice could be considered more "whiney" than Dave's. Oh well, just a thought.

Chris Martin's voice is 10 millions more whiney then Dave Matthew's voice is. Hell, his voice isn't whiney. How the hell do you figure that?

Eh? I assume you are talking to Kohlman003...

hmm...i wonder if you're on a dave board...minarets. nancies?the bridge? ants?

dave boards are quite harsh, they all think they're the brightest person their and that their opinion counts..of course only mine does :p

Love dave...BTCS is perhaps the ebst album, because it was the combination of previous efforts, with an added energy, and a side serving of depressive slants mixind with melodies and good fun and voila...a great album. Lyrically wonderful, musically ecclectic. love it

fave song..hmm...depends on my mood.

sometimes Dancing nancies (central park n red rocks have great versions but not sure if it betters tyhe studio version) erm, ants marching i love (live) erm..proudest monkey, bartender, crush, drive in and drive out, minarets (acoustic only though) etc

as i said..it depends

Yes actually I am on Antsmarching.org frequently. I'll admit that there are a lot of idiots on dave boards but in its defense, more the people, more of a chance for the occasional asshole.(know what I mean?) I mean Antsmarching.org is going on almost 50,000 members.

But anyways, yea I agree with your BTCS description. But I still love the feel of Crash and UTTAD. You have Central Park? It is amazing, I wish I could have been there. Oh well, if your interested they are thinking about doing a DMB 3 day festival this spring. I think I'll be attending that, although the date and location are not yet set.

i know about the 3 day festival my friend...i am somewhat obsessed, never seen them, chances are very slim as they havent been to my coutnry since 2001, just after i started liking them but before i got obsessed.

damn them..well it was only Dave at the time

Eh? I assume you are talking to Kohlman003...

Yes, sir.

it's a completely different story on this side of the atlantic... it's almost hard NOT to have seen them by now. :lol:

Tom are you a member of Antsmarching.org?

And yes it is hard to see them here on the East Coast. I live VA and have seen them 5 (1 Dave and Friends), yes I may be spoiled. But, will I stop going? Hell no. :D

Guest LiquidSky
"You got me wrapped around your finger..."

:lol: That is going pretty far back.

Is this supposed to be one of my quotes? :sneaky:

Yea, I was just reflecting on an oldie. :lol: I remember that song being played over and over back in the day.

yeah....it's been on my head for about......3 days now... :stunned: :smug:

Yea, I was just reflecting on an oldie. :lol: I remember that song being played over and over back in the day.

It's def. one of those songs that can get stuck in your head for a month at a time.

ants marching i love (live)

Ya, I heard a live version, it was awesome when he let the audience sing part.

I like a few DMB songs (Gray Street, Big Eyed Fish) and like their music. They're not one of my favorites though.

Well, you really have to hear more of their music, much like coldplay, without going and downloading or buying more of their music, you've only hit the tip of the iceberg. I don't think there's is one DMB song I don't like.

Guest LiquidSky

It's def. one of those songs that can get stuck in your head for a month at a time.

yeap :stunned: :lol: :stunned:

ants marching i love (live)

Ya, I heard a live version, it was awesome when he let the audience sing part.

I like a few DMB songs (Gray Street, Big Eyed Fish) and like their music. They're not one of my favorites though.

Well, you really have to hear more of their music, much like coldplay, without going and downloading or buying more of their music, you've only hit the tip of the iceberg. I don't think there's is one DMB song I don't like.

Spot on, only the tip of the iceberg. If you want to hear more than I suggest #41, Two Step, Halloween, Seek Up, Dancing Nancies, Captain, JTR, Bartender, You Never Know (crazy music wise).

it's a completely different story on this side of the atlantic... it's almost hard NOT to have seen them by now. :lol:

Tom are you a member of Antsmarching.org?

And yes it is hard to see them here on the East Coast. I live VA and have seen them 5 (1 Dave and Friends), yes I may be spoiled. But, will I stop going? Hell no. :D

nope. i haven't been REALLY into them for a couple years now (i think "Everyday" killed it for me :P )

i've only seen them twice, it's just gotten way too expensive for me.

• 1 month later...