✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

i really don't like dmb! i don't know why! my sister is completely obsessed' date=' she's got ever single, album, etc... i just can't get into their songs like i can with coldplay![/quote']

ever heard their live stuff?? most people get converted after the live stuff and after a concert cause the experience is amazing

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DMB was my favorite band until Coldplay came along. I think I've seen DMB 11 times now.. maybe 13.. I can't remember.

Great band.. great musicians... the people who say they don't like them usually are the ones who haven't given them a chance yet.

Crash is one of the best albums ever..

i really don't like dmb! i don't know why! my sister is completely obsessed' date=' she's got ever single, album, etc... i just can't get into their songs like i can with coldplay![/quote']

ever heard their live stuff?? most people get converted after the live stuff and after a concert cause the experience is amazing

oh yeah actually! i've heard their storyteller cd about 6 times over now! *lol* i dunno, i just can't click with them!

i really respect them though and all they do!

DMB was my favorite band until Coldplay came along. I think I've seen DMB 11 times now.. maybe 13.. I can't remember.

Great band.. great musicians... the people who say they don't like them usually are the ones who haven't given them a chance yet.

Crash is one of the best albums ever..

:o 13 times!!!! :shock:

oh yeah actually! i've heard their storyteller cd about 6 times over now! *lol* i dunno, i just can't click with them!

i really respect them though and all they do!

ah well Storytellers isnt the band... its Dave and Tim Reynolds doing an acoustic set.. good stuff but live.. how different field

I have all the DMB albums, (and are like 13 or so) thye are the best live band ever, my favorite songs are

- typical situation

- satellite

- the best of what's around

- One sweet world

- Tripping Billies

- Crush

- Busted Stuff

- So much to say

- Jimi thing

- Dreams of our fathers

and many many more

• 1 month later...

dave matthews band!

"i am no superman

i have no answers for you

i am no hero, thats for sure

but i do know one thing

its where you are

its where i belong"

DMB! DMB! it sucks that i live in malaysia and will nv be able to see them play live.. coldplay came down to asia only to go to singapore .. *sob sob*

whats everyone's fav. dmb song btw?

i really don't like DMB at all. maybe it's because my sister is completely obsessed with them. i respect them as a band and stuff, but their music does nothing for me.

i'm listening to "route 2" right now. i'm really not feeling it. lol. i'm weird.

GRACE IS GONE is the saddest song off Busted Stuff, still great.

"Excuse me please

one more drink

could you make it stronger

cuz I don't need to think

she broke my heart

my grace is gone

another drink and I'll move on."

• 1 month later...

oh dear, ho dear..if the guys back on anyoneseenthebridge saw this thread.... :o

Fave Dave MAtthews songs....hmmm

Gravedigger

Bartender

Grace is gone

You never know

Halloween

Rhyme and reason

Pig

The Stone

Dancing Nancies

Stay or leave

and plenty more

Before these crowded streets being my fave album, closely followed by under the table and dreaming

• 1 month later...

Dave Matthews

I heard this song on the radio where it was The Blueman Group collaberating with Dave Matthews. The sone was pretty catchy!

My favorite album by the Dave Matthews Band is Busted Stuff, and my favorite song is either The Space Between, or Grace Is Gone.

Yeah if you aren't a DMB fan then it's hard to convert to one. Most people hate DMB even if they've never given them a fair listen just because of the stereotypes around the band. I can completely understand, but if you give dmb a good listen, you might be surprised if you think you wouldn't like them. They really have something for everybody. I good album to start on might be Crash since it's the most commercial, and well really damn good. I'd also recommend Under the Table and Dreaming.