Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

:laugh2:

I want to go see em this summer sooooOOO bad....but again! I have no friends willing to go see em with me! I can't go alone! :cry2: I am a vulnerable 18 year old gal!

what to do?

Plus the experience is better of with close friends and I ain't got non willing to go with me :(

if you just want to know a setlist you can look for them on http://dmbalmanac.com/

I'm soooooooo anxious to go this year

That, antsmarching.org, and the road page on their website all crashed at the same time tuesday night because of all the volume. People on boards like to play setlist games and predict the setlist for each night. It's pretty entertaining. I just like seeing what songs they're playing. :laugh3:

Good news is I'm going on June 23rd. :smug: And I got some pretty good seats. The section right in front of the stage 20 rows back in dead center. I thought it was pretty good with it being close to the date. :dozey:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Im gonna see them live at pinkpop..theyve got some really good songs :)

indeed, indeed. Your first time seeing them live right, (i'm guessing since they haven't played europe too many times over the years)? You're in for a real treat. Their ability to impress live is, without a doubt, the strength of the band. have fun! Maybe they'll even have someone come guest with 'em (they do that a lot). what other bands are going to be there at the festival?

edit: i just looked at the PinkPop page on wiki . . am i reading that right? DMB isn't even on the main stage?!? What the hell is that all about? How are DMB and Korn (not that i even like Korn all that much, or even at all, but they're still an enormously huge band) relegated to the 3FM sidestage? The main stage on the final day reads like this: The Fratellis, Wolfmother, The Scissor Sisters, Arctic Monkeys, Linkin Park and The Smashing Pumpkins. Ok, now Wolfmother is obviously quite big right now, as are The Arctic Monkeys, and this is the year that Pumpkins fans have been waiting for for a while now, and that's certainly a big deal, . . but Linkin Park, the Fratellis, and The Scissor Sisters are on the main stage over the likes of DMB and Korn? That's just bizzare. DMB's been filling stadiums here in the States every summer for a decade . . to see them pushed aside to the second stage is disheartening. Why even do the festival is you're not going to get Main Stage exposure? . . crazy :sad:

• 3 weeks later...

sooooo . . who's going to see the DMB this summer? Come out of the woodworks, people, i know you're around here somewhere.

The band is hitting up Europe in less than a month too, . . any of youze fellas or ladies going? Dublin, Lisbon, Brussels, PinkPop, Wembley, Rock Am Ring, Rock Im Park . . plus the usual U.S summer tour (minus a few dates because Dave and Ashley's baby is due mid summer). I myself will be at Shoreline (San Fransisco), and i'm already counting the days (literally).

Anyone? (other than Rad-Cold, who already mentioned that she will be at Pink Pop)

If not, you're all missing out big time, i'll have you know. Especially if you have the chance to catch any of those Euro dates. They don't play all that many shows overseas, so go, now! while you have the chance!

indeed, indeed. Your first time seeing them live right, (i'm guessing since they haven't played europe too many times over the years)? You're in for a real treat. Their ability to impress live is, without a doubt, the strength of the band. have fun! Maybe they'll even have someone come guest with 'em (they do that a lot). what other bands are going to be there at the festival?

No i never saw them before. I really wonder how they are live :)

The other bands which are coming are:

Smashing pumpkins, muse, snow patrol, linkin park, goose, arctic monkeys, wolfmother, the kooks, siscor sisters, fratellis, within temtation, evanescene, maximo park, good charlotte. razorlight, korn, stone sour, 30 seconds to mars.

and more. :P So im very excited :dance:

sooooo . . who's going to see the DMB this summer? Come out of the woodworks, people, i know you're around here somewhere.

The band is hitting up Europe in less than a month too, . . any of youze fellas or ladies going? Dublin, Lisbon, Brussels, PinkPop, Wembley, Rock Am Ring, Rock Im Park . . plus the usual U.S summer tour (minus a few dates because Dave and Ashley's baby is due mid summer). I myself will be at Shoreline (San Fransisco), and i'm already counting the days (literally).

Anyone? (other than Rad-Cold, who already mentioned that she will be at Pink Pop)

If not, you're all missing out big time, i'll have you know. Especially if you have the chance to catch any of those Euro dates. They don't play all that many shows overseas, so go, now! while you have the chance!

I'll be at Alpine Valley on August 25th and 26th. Should be a hell of a time.

I love DMB.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like to see Snow Patrol once.

Ohh... but they're not boring at all. I didn't know most of the songs and loved that concert. They're a fantastic band alive, i mean, how many bands have a 3h30 concert and the public keeps asking for more?

though I think the Holand festival didn't have anything to do with them.