✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

Oh, I agree. Smaller venues are usually better shows. DMB shows are always so high energy and that's why I love them. My boyfriend is the crazy DMB fan, I'm just happy to go along with him. I was a fan of them before I met him, and I'm sure I wouldn't have seen them this many times if I wasn't with him, but I ALWAYS have a good time. I do prefer the smaller venues and I do go to other concerts other than DMB. I saw Modest Mouse a few weeks back, and I'm going to see The Killers in a few weeks, and then Coachella. Concerts are my hobby.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hafta say that it should be a really good album. it should be alot diferent from most of their other stuff (especially everything they've put out since btcs). it'll have more of a jazzy, hip-hop feel on a few tracks and will be a really good cd (i'm excited about it). i've heard a number of the songs live and they are up there with some of dmb's early material as being their best. check out the songs "hello again" and "joy ride" when you get the chance. hello again stole the show at darien lake (near buffalo) that i went to this summer. i've seen them four times and personally think they're an awesome band to see live just because the environment is so mellow and most of the people are really cool. unfortunately their has recently been a few too many high-school age kids there who just came to get hammered and they tend to be assholes.

i hafta say that it should be a really good album. it should be alot diferent from most of their other stuff (especially everything they've put out since btcs). it'll have more of a jazzy' date=' hip-hop feel on a few tracks and will be a really good cd (i'm excited about it). i've heard a number of the songs live and they are up there with some of dmb's early material as being their best. check out the songs "hello again" and "joy ride" when you get the chance. hello again stole the show at darien lake (near buffalo) that i went to this summer. i've seen them four times and personally think they're an awesome band to see live just because the environment is so mellow and most of the people are really cool. unfortunately their has recently been a few too many high-school age kids there who just came to get hammered and they tend to be assholes.[/quote']

Hello again and Sugar Will are definately the two best of the four new songs they played during the tour this summer. Both should make it on the new CD.

i hafta say that it should be a really good album. it should be alot diferent from most of their other stuff (especially everything they've put out since btcs). it'll have more of a jazzy' date=' hip-hop feel on a few tracks and will be a really good cd (i'm excited about it). i've heard a number of the songs live and they are up there with some of dmb's early material as being their best. check out the songs "hello again" and "joy ride" when you get the chance. hello again stole the show at darien lake (near buffalo) that i went to this summer. i've seen them four times and personally think they're an awesome band to see live just because the environment is so mellow and most of the people are really cool. unfortunately their has recently been a few too many high-school age kids there who just came to get hammered and they tend to be assholes.[/quote']

Hello again and Sugar Will are definately the two best of the four new songs they played during the tour this summer. Both are supposed to make it on the new CD.

are you a member at ants or nancies?

edit: oh and i just came across this (new single):

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3DVQB7Y8VWPGZ39QETOM9RXK0L

My boyfriend is on ants alot, but not me. I hadn't had a chance to listen to the new single yet. Thanks! I'm loving the end. Carter is awesome. Oh, and I meant Joy Ride (not Sugar Will) should be on the album. Sugar Will is my least favorite of the new songs. It's the song I'd sit down or go to the bathroom during at last summer's concerts.

Very cool album title. Looking forward to it!

ALR, you going to any shows?

Nope. I can't swing a single show.:cry: How about you (and bluewaterbaboon)?

Anyone order Live Trax 3?

EDIT: hey bluewaterbaboon, I like your Jack Johnson reference. What do you think of In Between Dreams?

I already posted it' date=' but I'm going to the Gorge, Phoenix, and Alpine. 6 shows. The most I've gone in one summer. You should at least try to make it to the Phoenix show(probably the closest to you). :)[/quote']

Hey, I'm going to the same shows!!

• 3 weeks later...