✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do think that my Avatar and my signature say it all !! Actually i'm new to this forum and I was thinking of starting a DMB thread !!!

Well, I do not need to anymore !!! :D

My favourite band in the world. I have most of their shit. Never seen them live cos I'm form Portugal and they never played her nor nearby ! :cry:

We're having Rock in Rio next summer in Lisboa, hope to see them here, although I find particularly har cos they rarely play out of the US. Probably Europe is a small market for them, I don't know.

By the way, may favourite studio album is Before These Crowded Streets, my favourite live album is Live at Central Park.

My favourite songs are The Stone, #41, Stay, The Last Stop, Crush and Watchtower !!!

Yah. people also tell me how great their live shows are.. I've been to one' date=' and it was good, but that was back when their studio stuff was still good, I have no interest goin going now.[/quote']

Their latest album is quite hard to swallow, if you know what I mean.

It's one of those albums that, if you're a fan, you'll listen over and over again to try to understand ir. Then it grows on you and it's actually very good.

But it doesn't sweep you of your feet right immediately.

So I do believe that people that aren't big fans are somehow disapointed with it

Yah. people also tell me how great their live shows are.. I've been to one' date=' and it was good, but that was back when their studio stuff was still good, I have no interest goin going now.[/quote']

It's one of those albums that, if you're a fan, you'll listen over and over again to try to understand ir. Then it grows on you and it's actually very good.

So I do believe that people that aren't big fans are somehow disapointed with it

but Louisiana Bayou... that song came out of NOWHERE and is amazing. And what they have done with it live :stunned:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

to all of you huge DMB fans out there who might be able to help me with this!!! i went to the DMB show at the Meadows in Hartford on 6/19/05 and I have been searching forever for the video of those two fans who jumped on stage!!! please if you have this I would be forever greatful if you could post, PM, or email it to me. :)

but Louisiana Bayou... that song came out of NOWHERE and is amazing. And what they have done with it live :stunned:

haven´t heard it live yet... but yes it's a great song.

my favourites from the new album are dreamgirl and hunger for the great light !

the only ones i've listened to them play live were dream girl, american baby and smooth rider, whisch works out really well too !!

The magic of DMB is that htey keep reinventing their music throughout their show

haven´t heard it live yet... but yes it's a great song.

my favourites from the new album are dreamgirl and hunger for the great light !

the only ones i've listened to them play live were dream girl, american baby and smooth rider, whisch works out really well too !!

The magic of DMB is that htey keep reinventing their music throughout their show

exactly, which is why i keep going back to the shows.

Hunger... is my favorite too.

tomorrow i will post Bayou live from SPAC this year. it will blow you away!

• 1 month later...

I'm a really big fan. I consider them my favorite band. They havemy favorite and second favorite song ever with "#41" and "Two Step." Crash is my favorite album of all-time and Under The Table And Dreaming and Before These Crowded Streets are both in my Top 10 favorite albums of all-time.

Unfortunately, their albums this decade have been subpar but I still support them, and I think "American Baby" is an amazing song.

awsome band, saw them last year in west palm beach fl, it was amazing, my favorite song is #41, but i love everything they do, although i prefer their older work still, i support them, they are amazing live ! . Dave Rocks! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...