✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone out there got the international version on CD and would be able to pass along a lossless copy of "Cornbread" from it, I'd really appreciate it. Why they offer a $70 deluxe version and don't include one of their more recently and popular live tracks in the US on any format is just beyond my understanding. It's only the International releases and iTunes UK! Soooo weird.

Thanks in advance.

I'm loving the album... such a good sound for them, I'm glad they came back with something like this. It gives me the same feeling their first album did when I heard it in highschool.

Saw the documentary part 2 last night also - really good. The 3rd segment is tonight at 8 and I think the last one is tomorrow night if you want to catch it.

• 3 months later...

Dave Matthews Band

(again, I searched for another thread for this but nothing,)

awesome band: :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au5JMhaBnv4]YouTube - Dave Matthews Band - Funny The Way It Is[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zD3hwzsSww&feature=channel]YouTube - Dave Matthews Band - Why I Am[/ame]

• 2 weeks later...

First of all there's like a gajillion threads for them already.

Second if you're basing their 'awesomeness' on Why I Am and Funny The Way It Is, then your are sadly missing out on the best songs from the band, form their older albums. Namely #41, Crash Into Me, The Last Stop, Don't Drink the Water, Ants Marching, Warehouse, What Would You Say, Grey Street, Two Step, So Much To Say, and The Stone.

And those are just the best tracks.

You forgot Satellite, that song is just remarkable. Their concerts are 3 hours long too :wacky:

Well if I was going to be specific I would have had to include every song on the first 3 albums. :rolleyes:

What's your favorite live concert? Can't top Central Park DVD for me. Don't Drink The Water was beyond Godly as an opener.

First of all there's like a gajillion threads for them already.

Second if you're basing their 'awesomeness' on Why I Am and Funny The Way It Is, then your are sadly missing out on the best songs from the band, form their older albums. Namely #41, Crash Into Me, The Last Stop, Don't Drink the Water, Ants Marching, Warehouse, What Would You Say, Grey Street, Two Step, So Much To Say, and The Stone.

And those are just the best tracks.

what about this one?

:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypaH1Gj6VIs]YouTube - Dave Matthews Band - Folsom Field - All Along the Watchtower[/ame]

• 3 weeks later...