✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Dave Matthews Band...

Yoli

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the new single is pretty decent, like the guitar riff at the end... nice touch.... maybe they'll get back to their old old sound.

That would be awesome if they returned to the sound of their first few albums. :cool:

PS shipoffools nice pic on ur sig

Thanks. :) You a fan of Porcupine Tree?

The new album has not leaked, but I would highly recommend buying it. Many critics and the band members themselves say it's the deepest, most emotional work they've ever done, as well as the possibly the loudest, and almost everyone agrees it is possibly their best album ever. I for one cannot wait to listen to it all summer.

I've been inspired to play DMB music today (I haven't listened to them in a couple of years), and I'm really enjoying them. My favorite albums right now are The Lillywhite Sessions and Under The Table and Dreaming.

I haven't followed them since 2002, so I don't have Busted Stuff or the 2005 album yet.

Definitely get Busted Stuff, one of their better albums.

Stand Up is hit or miss, you'll either love it or hate it. Listen to a few singles and if you don't like what you hear, skip the album altogether.

If anyone is interested, you can hear it here

http://www.pandora.com/davematthewsband

Thanks! I'm feeling it... def gonna catch the Live broadcast, but I don't have the money for tickets to the beacon theatre spot... have you seen the online prices? People are idiots..

Did you guys see this behind the scenes stuff: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JsSkBfcgg0]YouTube - Dave Matthews Band EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes- interview on Fuse![/ame]

I can't seem to get that album link to work (it always times out halfway through the first song), but I've preordered the album from Itunes. :) I'm patiently awaiting the album, and avoiding any leaks (I know it's now been leaked.)

Same here, only I pre-ordered it from their website (comes with Live Trax 15 free)

Tonight at 9 pm is the Fuse airing for the concert at Beacon Theatre. I've checked out the new album, but I can't wait to hear it live!!! Anyone else gonna check it out tonight?

We're having a party - catered. Beer. mmmmmm.

I broke and downloaded the leak. This is honestly one of their best albums, right up there with Under The Table, Crash, and Before These Crowded Streets.

If I had enough money, I'd go and see them live. But they're playing a week after Coldplay, and I can only afford to go see one concert right now.

Dave Matthews Band - Groo Grux King !!!

AHHHHHHH I'M SO FREAKING PUMPED.............

So far I've listened to just 5 songs and I LOVE THIS ALBUM........

Wasn't a big fan of "Shake me like a monkey" but the others :stunned: :humpage: :sneaky:

my favorite so far was "Lying in the Hands of God"

"Save your sermons for someone that's afraid to

love

I'll be right here lying in the hands of God"