✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ocean's Twelve

soleil

^ :lol: true

Pitt and Clooney are getting a bit older, but they're still 'easy on the eyes'.

So I saw it and it wasn't that bad. I'm not sure which one was better the first or the second, b/c I don't really think the first one was THE absolute best either, but I thought that all in all it was pretty entertaining.

They actually did use L.Woods Tap and Tavern! It was so cool.. hahah.. (no one will probably know what I'm talking about).. And they also showed the Wilmette shot! Ahh.. those houses in that area are so pretty.

Probably one of the best scenes in the whole movie was when the french guy did his dance moves to go through the art museum. :P There were some funny parts, some cheesy parts .. and a little bit of action, but not too much..

But I think they're going to try to get another sequel out of the movie. :rolleyes: :lol:

I probably won't be watching that one. Maybe on DVD.

I mainly watched this one because they had Chicago scenes in it..

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw it (I mean, the second one) wasn't that bad but not a great thing. I just liked the final part, was funny when Julia Roberts was playing herself on the movie. Have heard that the first one was very good, gotta see it someday

Yeah, that part was the best for me.

And if you ask me....I´d say the 1st one is better...There´s more action I guess