✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Christmas Shoppers are MAD!

Sweet One

Mad I tells ya!!

An old lady actually fought with me over a cream-coloured sweater. It was the only medium left and I was gonna get it for my mom.

Crazy old lady.

She told me that I should stop "being so hippie". What the hell does that mean??

CRAZY PEOPLE!

Even crazier than me. :stunned:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh I love em all. Only 7 more working days of them til Xmas!! Yipppeeeeeee. and they're starting already:

"What do you mean I can't order this book, that's only printed in the US, and be guaranteed receving it in the UK before Christmas?!!" :confused: :/

The answer I'd so love to give:

Because the magic fairy is on holiday, so we have to wait for the ship to bring it!"

:D

i was buying my sisters presents today and i picked up a really nice perfume set thingy and this woman just grabbed it off me and ran to pay for it!! i shouted "Oi! crazy lady, you forgot your purse" and she came back thinking she did and ten i grabbed it off her and ran to the checkout up the stair to pay for it! needless to say i am now banned from that shop :sneaky:

i was buying my sisters presents today and i picked up a really nice perfume set thingy and this woman just grabbed it off me and ran to pay for it!! i shouted "Oi! crazy lady' date=' you forgot your purse" and she came back thinking she did and ten i grabbed it off her and ran to the checkout up the stair to pay for it! needless to say i am now banned from that shop :sneaky:[/quote']

what a shame :lol:

i was buying my sisters presents today and i picked up a really nice perfume set thingy and this woman just grabbed it off me and ran to pay for it!! i shouted "Oi! crazy lady' date=' you forgot your purse" and she came back thinking she did and ten i grabbed it off her and ran to the checkout up the stair to pay for it! needless to say i am now banned from that shop :sneaky:[/quote']

:lol: Nicely done

:lol: Nicely done

indeed mwhahahahahahahaha :devilish: