✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Put your hand up if your leaving!

Reilly

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
...Or if you're planning or thinking or expecting to leave or just merely fondling with the thought DONT LEAVE ME GOD DAMNIT I NEED ALL OF YOU!

*Hugs everyone and rocks back and forth..* thats it, group hug, all together now...

Its understandable how people feel on here at the moment....

Certain people.... !! have really upset members on here recently... personally I think people have double user names on here... God damm I wish I knew how to trace their IP addresses. F###king sined and no need.

For it, thats all I have to say !

...Or if you're planning or thinking or expecting to leave or just merely fondling with the thought DONT LEAVE ME GOD DAMNIT I NEED ALL OF YOU!

*Hugs everyone and rocks back and forth..* thats it, group hug, all together now...

Its understandable how people feel on here at the moment....

Certain people.... !! have really upset members on here recently... personally I think people have double user names on here... God damm I wish I knew how to trace their IP addresses. F###king sined and no need.

For it, thats all I have to say !

Did you say "_IT_", Daryl?? I think it's probably better not to mention that name - it might come back to haunt us........................................I think some people know more than they're letting on, by the way.