✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Put your hand up if your leaving!

Reilly

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like someone's trying to wind people up again!! Well unfortunately, the game is up!! :)

The second "misunderstanding" was put to bed a long time ago..................as you well know!

Y'see the messed up thing is that we both AGREED on private message and then told a moderator that any fighting between us was completely over, and I thought it was.

And then you start making fun of me in THIS topic http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=18787&start=0

which came out of nowhere. And I even managed to ignore you in that topic (Something which you could never do if I made fun of you) but you kept winding me up. Whats to stop you doing it again?

And then you act like an innocent victim in all this, like you are just searching for peace.

Now I'd like to throw my hands up and put it all to rest with you again, but you simply arent worthy of trust when I did NOTHING to incite your behaviour in THIS topic http://forum.coldplaying.com/viewtopic.php?t=18787&start=0 (once again).

You cant defend that... You are every bit just as bad as me or anyone else who likes to cause trouble on here.

Not at all, Im just catching him out.

Im saying- me and him agreed we wouldnt fight anymore, and I didnt do anything to bring on his behaviour to me in that topic.

So hes a hypocrite. I make fun of people for no reason all the time, and hes just as bad.

Not at all, Im just catching him out.

Im saying- me and him agreed we wouldnt fight anymore, and I didnt do anything to bring on his behaviour to me in that topic.

So hes a hypocrite. I make fun of people for no reason all the time, and hes just as bad.

I think the only person you're "catching out" is yourself. YOU started the thread, and therefore should live with the consequences. Anyway, that was already TWO days ago!! :)

I don't know. I didn't bump this thread - the rest has all just sort of followed on.

I could be wrong, but I think some people are trying to say they're bored with the board, so they're going to leave.

If that's the case, they should just do so and leave everyone alone!! :)

Just saying that if you start a "controversial" thread' date=' then you have to ride with it.[/quote']

"Is it good to bump threads or not?"

Obviously everything is contreversial to you.

Not everything - and I wasn't the only one to have found it contrOversial!!