🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow

once again I have failed at making regular apperances here!

UGH

sorry everyone! :(

i've missed this.

pretty much, having a personal life like mine, i just don't get up to much when I'm down.

but me and my love life is on track and problems are being resolved and the girl i love and myself are working things out, least to say, my motivation and self esteem is back! :)

Hooray for Canada and the beautiful Canadian coldplayers

Crests of Daylight,

You are such a wonderful representative of North America coming from Canada, but you are also a wonderful representative of DENMARK promoting the great Danish band MEW. And thanks for your very nice entry on the Danish thread last night praising Denmark and us Danes. It really warmed my heart. :hug:

MEW released an album this year with a four-line long album title. It went to no. 1 in Denmark for 2 weeks, and the band is popular in Denmark, but by far not the most popular band.

There is created a Danish thread called "A thread for Danes and their friends" and you are all welcome to post there like Crests of Daylight did and hopefully will continue to do.

I am a fan of CANADA (and canadians), though I have never visited Canada - mainly because I do not like flying. But apart from New York that I visited once in 1979, I would rather visit Canada than the USA, because Canada has an - imo - better social policy - here I am thinking of the lack of social welfare for poor people without money to draw health insurance in the USA meaning that if people get sick in the USA and cannot afford the health insurance, then there is no help for them.

HOORAY for CANADA and for the very beautiful Canadian people on coldplaying.com.

NANCY

Crests of Daylight,

You are such a wonderful representative of North America coming from Canada, but you are also a wonderful representative of DENMARK promoting the great Danish band MEW. And thanks for your very nice entry on the Danish thread last night praising Denmark and us Danes. It really warmed my heart. :hug:

MEW released an album this year with a four-line long album title. It went to no. 1 in Denmark for 2 weeks, and the band is popular in Denmark, but by far not the most popular band.

There is created a Danish thread called "A thread for Danes and their friends" and you are all welcome to post there like Crests of Daylight did and hopefully will continue to do.

I am a fan of Canada (and canadians), though I have never visited Canada - mainly because I do not like flying. But apart from New York that I visited once in 1979, I would rather visit Canada than the USA, because Canada has an - imo - better social policy - here I am thinking of the lack of social welfare for poor people without money to draw health insurance in the USA meaning that if people get sick in the USA and cannot afford the health insurance, then there is no help for them.

HOORAY for CANADA and for the very beautiful Canadian people on coldplaying.com.

NANCY

And thank you for your beautiful post on here :hug:

nbody, asnd absolutely nobody knows who they are here :P

I really want to go to Denmark one day, but I'm not sure I could get on the plane.

:kiss:

Have you heard any other Mew songs?

WAIT :o How did you first here that?

Mew is unheard of around here!

Are they popular in Quebec or something?

Thants great William :D

You haven't answered my question :angry::P Do you know the band Malajube?

Yeah I downloaded their latest album!

No they're not popular at all here, I'm sure that if I surveyed my college, only 2 other people out of 3500 would know who I am talking about :P No I just had heard of them before on coldplaying.com and they were in my recommended artists on last.fm.

I believe they are touring North America soon (or already). Are you gonna see them?

I'm glad everything's getting worked out, William, you deserve it :hug:

Thanks for the invitation Nancy :wacky: And for such wonderful lines about Canada :D You're welcome to post here any time you want :)