✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

I'm Canadian too! I've been a Coldplay fan since parachutes! I'm really new to this website and still trying to figure out how to Navigate.

Welcome! :)

See you've actually been on the forum for a while, but only posted twice so far. If you have any questions just ask us, we're a very helpful community and we're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

(Canada here to :D)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome! :)

See you've actually been on the forum for a while, but only posted twice so far. If you have any questions just ask us, we're a very helpful community and we're glad to have you here. Enjoy!

(Canada here to :D)

You are so sweet! Well I do have a question. How do you post a new comment in a forum without wanting to necessarily "reply" to a specific person. I just want to add a comment to the group discussion, not wanting to reply to a specific person.

You are so sweet! Well I do have a question. How do you post a new comment in a forum without wanting to necessarily "reply" to a specific person. I just want to add a comment to the group discussion, not wanting to reply to a specific person.

There is a box near the bottom of every thread where it says "Write your reply...", in gray text, if I know what you mean that's how you make replies without replying to a specific person. Hope this helps! :)

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Any other Canadians have trouble viewing the theater list on Coldplay.com?

If not, what venues are showing the film?

All I found was this on the main thread from someone asking about Guelph, and I didn't want to pile on with the whole world asking.

https://coldplaying.com/forum/index.php?threads/a-head-full-of-dreams-film-in-cinemas-nov-14.110173/page-43#post-5910436

I thought id ask here at least so it might have a higher chance for Canadians to see.

• 4 months later...