✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, Nathan won't be there to tell you to piss off, if that's what you're afraid of.

I am not looking to start a fight or for you to have me on your hate list, but to be honest, you started annoying me a little lately with your attitude. I'm appologizing in advance if I say mean things.

Well, Nathan won't be there to tell you to piss off, if that's what you're afraid of.

Afraid? No. Should never have happened, though.;)

I am not looking to start a fight or for you to have me on your hate list, but to be honest, you started annoying me a little lately with your attitude. I'm appologizing in advance if I say mean things.

If you have anything you want to say on that subject, please PM or send me a message via FB. Thanks.

Afraid? No. Should never have happened, though.;)

If you have anything you want to say on that subject, please PM or send me a message via FB. Thanks.

I agree with you on that, I still wish Nathan was still there though.

Nah, I'm not that kind of person. And as I said, I am not looking for a fight. I know that even if I tell you exactly why you annoy me, I think you won't understand why cause you're quite stubborn about it.

Anyways, I don't feel like talking about such things now. So we'd better stop talking about this for now.