Canada, eh?!

Canadian_Aphrodite

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... I can relate to that.. ;)

Good work!! Make sure you get the royal T's from the show!:P

Yeah, that 8.5 cents will go a long way,lol!!! (Kingston didn't win, but Q mentioned me in the blog when talking about the different cities' campaigns and what Jian's highlights were!!!!!:)

^WHAT????? Are these Coldplay tour dates?????????

APRIL

17 Edmonton, AB Rexall Place

18 Calgary, AB Scotiabank Saddledome

20 Vancouver, BC Rogers Arena

JULY

23 Toronto, ON Air Canada Centre

26 Montreal, QC Bell Centre

:D

Montréal :dazzled:

I've been bouncing off the walls ever since these were announced!!!

When was the last time they went to the Prairie provinces? Seems to me it was quite a while ago. We who live near Toronto get them twice or even three times every tour, so I'm happy for you guys!

Last time was June 09, I was lucky to see them in both Calgary and Edmonton. Planning on doing the same this time also!

• 2 weeks later...
last night an industry promoter said on local radio that Coldplay will announce an outdoor concert for July 21 in Moncton, NB. Announcements for other dates are expected in Jan. - Feb.

the promoter said it will be a two day show. He wouldn't hint at any other acts for Friday night but he did said that Springsteen is a no go. He said they predicted approx. 50000 people for Coldplay - not as big as U2's show was.:dozey:

• 2 weeks later...
#3 It's good! Who is the number one and two ?

I meant it was embarassing because Much More Music has the album title wrong - Xylo Myloto???.:\ Adele has #1 and LMFAO has #2. Mylo Xyloto has not been in the top 3 since before Xmas (when Buble and Bieber Christmas albums took over) so its good to see the album resurface

I meant it was embarassing because Much More Music has the album title wrong - Xylo Myloto???.:\ Adele has #1 and LMFAO has #2. Mylo Xyloto has not been in the top 3 since before Xmas (when Buble and Bieber Christmas albums took over) so its good to see the album resurface

Oh. I didn't notice the fault. :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop: LMFAO before Coldplay :stunned: What a shame!!