THE NEW ALBUM - DETAILS

owenrees_73

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EMI says its been pushed back to may

someone owes me some bling!!! :idea2: lol

cheers clocks politik.. ;) how do you know this?? please share with the class.. :)

150 it is! And I dont owe you anything, not until the album is actually released, when its released we hand over the bling. And im still saying it'll later march/early april

cheers clocks politik.. ;) how do you know this?? please share with the class.. :)

150 it is! And I dont owe you anything, not until the album is actually released, when its released we hand over the bling. And im still saying it'll later march/early april

ok to make this official.. lets pick dates... exact dates... I say here in the US its going to be May 17 (16th in the UK) :wink3:

you have to pick 1 date... not 2 or 3.. 1 date.. and I'll give you the 150 bling when the album drops.. :)

Since I dont have my other thread I will post here. First of all give me a break, Im sorry and next time I'll think before I rant about the album. But it has really been a long time since we've heard anything official from Coldplay themselves. My favourite was Will's radio interview, perhaps they could do a bit more of that soon?

ok to make this official.. lets pick dates... exact dates... I say here in the US its going to be May 17 (16th in the UK) :wink3:

you have to pick 1 date... not 2 or 3.. 1 date.. and I'll give you the 150 bling when the album drops.. :)

It can`t be the 16th in the UK because that would be a sunday and albums come out on a monday here

It can`t be the 16th in the UK because that would be a sunday and albums come out on a monday here

the 16th is a Monday... because the 17th is a Tuesday!! :idea2: