✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bangs. Yay or Nay?

Sweet One

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arrrggghh!! make me feel old why don't you! was just trying to work out how long it is since I last had a fringe and its nearly 17 years!! Am seriously considering starting again, I think I've almost got over the trauma of the nightmare haircut that went with that fringe, but i won't be doing it before the wedding in case i hate it.

^ good thinking!

I say it all depends.. I've never has bangs.. but on some girls it looks cute.. and it suits there face.. others.. its just not cool... you, my dear Laura, would look great in anything.. :wink3: (even though I've never seen you :embarrased: ) I still think you'd look sweet a licious!

*rawr* :P

I say it all depends.. I've never has bangs.. but on some girls it looks cute.. and it suits there face.. others.. its just not cool... you, my dear Laura, would look great in anything.. (even though I've never seen you ) I still think you'd look sweet a licious!

*rawr*

hahaha..thanks sweetie.

Am seriously considering starting again, I think I've almost got over the trauma of the nightmare haircut that went with that fringe, but i won't be doing it before the wedding in case i hate it.

I believe I was 10 when I got what I called "THE HAIRCUT FROM HELL". The girl gave me a terribly unflattering hair style and gave me bangs. The bangs didn't look that bad, but it accentuated how off the rest of the hair was. I cried for days.