🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Prince Charles and Camilla to marry...

::Hayley::

I say good on him for finally deciding to marry the woman he loves, and doing what he wants to do. Plenty of divorcees marry so why shouldn't he?

She isn't going to be Queen, she'll be his consort like Prince Phillip is to the Queen. She'll be Duchess of Cornwall so no infringement on Diana's territory.

if he was not a royal family member, nobody would pay attention to this, marriage, divorces, remarriage it happens everyday and nobody ask people what they think about it. people don't have to judge his life, i don't really think it could change something anyway.

what's monarchy today?

Camilla is what what grandmother calls me.. :embarrased:

but I say good for Charles... I still have my reservations about him because I liked Diana so much, but to each his own. If Diana hadnt been 'murdered'... yea I said it.... I think I would be even happier if she had married Dodi...

everyone deserves to be happy.. but thats just my opinion. :)

As it stands tho, any heir to the throne marrying a divorcee should abdicate. No-one is talking about that right now though on the BBC web page, be interesting to see what the 7pm special program on BBC1 says.

Personally I'd prefer William to Charles anyway, I'm not a huge monarchist and if it wasn't for the amount of money they rake in for the country from tourists I'd say scrap them. William could breathe some fresh air into the system much like his mother did.

Prince William for King then, if history is followed and legislature is obeyed then he's going to have to abdicate.

Though the way the Queen is hanging on, Charles will probably be dead before she is anyway.

that's exactly what i said to my dad this evening.

i think they should stop making it take up half the news, it's not as important as most of the stuff on the news, we always do this when something happens with the royal family, it's talked about non stop for weeks sometimes.

I'm happy for them.

Even if a lot of people dislike Camilla, let's face it, Diana didn't exactly stay loyal to her husband too, in spite of all the good things Di has done.

Also, Charles and Camilla have had a thing for each other for 30 years since they met, which says a lot about how much the relationship has endured.

He should have married her a long time ago. but Better late than never.

Guest LiquidSky

Man! He must really love that woman a lot! :stunned: It's scary! :stunned: 'cause I don't think I know anyone else who loves another person like he does...I guess he found his true love. Good for him :)

i think many people just dislike Camilla, because they don't know her well enough, she's not really in spotlight that Diana was...I'm happy for Charles :ears:

I also think Prince William Is too Young to be King, and hasn't really shown any interest in wanting to be the king type. I feel sorry for Royals..especially the ones who reach a certain age, and realise they don't want to do it. They don't really have a life of their own, it's impossible to be normal.

but back to Diana and co...maybe the grandchildren are accepting Charles' choice to marry and be happy so easily because they knew what their real mother was like. I'm sure there's a lot of secrets within the royals castle walls :toff:

I'm sure there's a lot of secrets within the royals castle walls

Yes, like who dropped TWO sugar cubes into the Queens tea cup.....when everyone knows that she only takes the one.

But seriously, do people expect Charles to just sit and twiddle his thumbs all day, he can re-marry, they aint that interesting anyway. I wouldn't ever have thought about this unless I saw that Gas_Man had posted. (BOOODER)