✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

NEDERLAND of BELGÏE (The Netherlands or Belgium)

Ronald Vreeswijk

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhhh mazzelaar! Dat is echt perfecte timing gewoon! Ik zit sowieso tot 5u op werk en moet daarna nog 1.5 uur reizen.. wordt echt hels. Ik wil 'm thuis pas luisteren want toen Midnight kwam zat ik ook op kantoor en het is gewoon niét te doen om je enthousiasme zo onder controle te moeten houden :lol: Het verpest ook een beetje de ervaring van 'the first listen'... dus morgen wordt de ultieme zelfbeheersingstest;p

Hi, I want to ask something quickly: I'm planning to a trip to Belgium in September. We want to visit Brugge, Brussels and Gent. I'm searching for the cheapest tickets to travel in Belgium. I found a ticket called GO PASS 1. It's valid for people younger than 26, and it is just 6 euro!!! so cheap :D :lol: Can I really use it to travel from Brussel to Brugge and Gent? And Is it valid for the fast trains? And do you guys know any weekend tickets or city tickets? -like the ones in Germany if you know, Schönes Wochenende, Quer Durchs Land tickets- and if you know any tipps about travelling in Belgium, please enlight me :D

thanks!

Hi, I want to ask something quickly: I'm planning to a trip to Belgium in September. We want to visit Brugge, Brussels and Gent. I'm searching for the cheapest tickets to travel in Belgium. I found a ticket called GO PASS 1. It's valid for people younger than 26, and it is just 6 euro!!! so cheap :D :lol: Can I really use it to travel from Brussel to Brugge and Gent? And Is it valid for the fast trains? And do you guys know any weekend tickets or city tickets? -like the ones in Germany if you know, Schönes Wochenende, Quer Durchs Land tickets- and if you know any tipps about travelling in Belgium, please enlight me :D

thanks!

Yup, a Go pass 1 works for every normal train (sometimes they're fast, sometimes they're slow, most of the time there is a delay :p), but trains are the best way to travel. I don't know with how many people you're going to travel, but a Go Pass 10 also exists and that can be better if you travel a lot or with more people; it's €50 for 10 rides. The ticket has 10 lines and every person uses 1 line for every ride, so if you get to use all 10 lines it's €5 per ride :)

No travel tips, bet make sure to eat a lot of chocolate, waffles and fries!

Dat lichtgroen is echt niet te lezen met die witte achtergrond.

sorry :hug:

maar ik ben mijn donkere achtergrond gewoon

Jij wel misschien?

It's all Timey-whimey ;)

thanks!

Yup, a Go pass 1 works for every normal train (sometimes they're fast, sometimes they're slow, most of the time there is a delay :p), but trains are the best way to travel. I don't know with how many people you're going to travel, but a Go Pass 10 also exists and that can be better if you travel a lot or with more people; it's €50 for 10 rides. The ticket has 10 lines and every person uses 1 line for every ride, so if you get to use all 10 lines it's €5 per ride :)

No travel tips, bet make sure to eat a lot of chocolate, waffles and fries!

mostly that, but normaly is the train from Brussels to Gent and Brugge a fast one, to be sure it should be IR or IC :)

There is a Chocolate and a Friesmuseum in Bruges :p Oh and try to visit 'het Begijnhof' with these temperatures there might be already flowers and just the little houses are very nice, The Minnewater Park is also nice and quiet to visit

And if you're up for a climb, try the main tower, it's in the city on the main square, the name just slipped my memory.

In Gent: The Belfort, really worth a visit :nod: the armour of all those knights and all torturethings :awesome: It's also a nice city walk around in, try a Tuesday, you might want to go out with all those students there :drunk:

Hope you got something you like :)

Allez, ik kom mij ook nog eens aanmelden hier, is al veel te lang geleden!

Straks mij thuis ook eens achter de pc zetten om de nieuwe song te beluisteren - zit nog op mijn werk :(

Whoah Nikki :stunned: das echt lang geleden :hug:

thank you Celien & Hanna :nice: I'll go to that chocolate & fries museum for sure :lol:

You're welcome, you can taste in both museums!

Enjoy your trip here :nice:

Dan heb je vakantie, moet je toch bijna elke dag voor school werken :(

Midnight is echt heerlijk.. 9/10. Productie is zo tof. Iets meer Jonny had geen kwaad gekund imo.

Magic luistert lekkerder weg. De lyrics zijn aan de simpele kant, maar wel ontzettend schattig. Ik hou van de 'no i don't no i dont' stukjes.. zingt zo lekker mee :lol: Denk dat Magic het sowieso veel beter gaat doen dan Midnight in de charts..

En elke keer als Magic op 3FM komt (wat zo'n 5x per dag is haha) krijg ik van die trotse mamabird feelings en kijk ik heel blij het kantoor rond of mensen mee aan het mompelen zijn :whistle: