🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Your most prized pocession?

Heathen_Chemist

All my U2 stuff, my signed t-shirt, my signed Sellafield postcard that says: To Suzie, love, Nuke Bono; my pics with the guys, all my CDs and all the stuff I've collected during all these years. I've been a U2 fan for 13 years :)

my engagement ring (im engaged to anthony kiedis if ya didn`t know :P) but seriously i think it would be the internet access cuz without it i wouldn`t be able to meet so many cool ppl and post on this muthaf******* board (which is the greatest thing on earth apart from chocolate)

btw i read somewhere that noel gallagher was a lefty is that true?

My son, George - though I respect him too much for him to be a possession.

Erm, possibly my Victorian oak sideboard - a huge, carved monstrosity that I refuse to be parted from, even though the house is far to small and modern .... I made houses inside it as a child. It's important to me. 8)

I have that Fuel magazine too! but minus the signatures of course... :roll:

My prize possession is my dog...he's so cute.. :D

oh that's cool. i dont even live near you and we have something the same.

btw i read somewhere that noel gallagher was a lefty is that true?

If you mean 'hands', I read something about that too. But it said he is lefty when he writes... but plays guitar with the right hand. If you mean political beliefs... I don't know, I don't think so :D

My preciousss (I sound like that little Gollum) is a dreadlock of a very special friend of mine, who cut his hair and gave me one as a gift.