✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your most prized pocession?

Heathen_Chemist

btw i read somewhere that noel gallagher was a lefty is that true?

If you mean 'hands', I read something about that too. But it said he is lefty when he writes... but plays guitar with the right hand. If you mean political beliefs... I don't know, I don't think so :D

My preciousss (I sound like that little Gollum) is a dreadlock of a very special friend of mine, who cut his hair and gave me one as a gift.

:o eewww... one in my class has a dreadlock on his bag! it's disgusting, it looks like a rats' tale

:o eewww... one in my class has a dreadlock on his bag! it's disgusting' date=' it looks like a rats' tale[/quote']

yeah, I know, I have it hanging on the wall... my mum looks at it stranged... sometimes she passes by and throws some perfume on it, she thinks it's an ugly, greasy, smelly thing :D ...

probably everything i own of coldplay, old pictures of my grandparent who died pics of when they were still little and an very old wedding pic. and a ring that used to be my grandmothers engagedment ring

and my boyfriend i wouldnt really call him a possession but im happy being his girlfriend and hes just the best :) so this are the stuff that really means a lot to me

:o eewww... one in my class has a dreadlock on his bag! it's disgusting' date=' it looks like a rats' tale[/quote']

yeah, I know, I have it hanging on the wall... my mum looks at it stranged... sometimes she passes by and throws some perfume on it, she thinks it's an ugly, greasy, smelly thing :D ...

i like dreadlocks, but they should really stay on the head lol!