✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coolest Music Your Parents Listen To

Reilly

In a way I wish I did have a seat its less hassle' date=' but I'm standing of course!!! Its the only way to go....and yes getting there early...i hate lining up though, especially when its hot..like its gonna be tomorrow![/quote']

definitely. if i'm going to a concert, it's going to be standing and as close to the stage as i can get. it really is the best and only way to go to concerts! every one i've been to i've been a few feet away from the stage...best experience, and i can't imagine it being better further away.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a way I wish I did have a seat its less hassle' date=' but I'm standing of course!!! Its the only way to go....and yes getting there early...i hate lining up though, especially when its hot..like its gonna be tomorrow![/quote']

Well it'll be worth "frying" for a while. Much better than having to rely on one of the big screens to see what's going on. That spoilt it for me when I saw him in August. Just not the same.

the term itself is so widely defined and it's impossible to think we're all on the same wavelength of what we consider to be cool, so i hardly see reason to fuss over it lol i'm sure there are many artists/bands that people regard as cool, much to the credit of the music itself, and not their personal appearance or the way they were created.

but i shall agree with you on britney spears :uhoh: there was a time but that time has passed...thank goodness!

Yes - it was a waste of time!!:P

my parents listen to cool bands / singers, such as:

- The Beatles

- Pink Floyd

- Dire Straits

- James Taylor

- The Kinks

- Rolling Stones

- Creedence Clearwater Revival

- James Brown

and many more that I don't remember right now. They've loads of vynils records of them! :dance:

She needs help!!:stunned:

Yes, she really does.

I don't like Justin Timberlake.

For example the song Sexyback. I don't think it's real music. It doesn't even have a proper melody in it. And he keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.

That's my opinion.

Yes, she really does.

I don't like Justin Timberlake.

For example the song Sexyback. I don't think it's real music. It doesn't even have a proper melody in it. And he keeps repeating the same thing over and over again.

That's my opinion.

And it happens to be a "correct" one!!:P

• 3 months later...

My mom likes The Beatles, Rolling Stones, Queen, The Doors, Elvis Presley :D, and some female singers of the 60s (don't remember their names).

While my dad likes The Beatles and Rolling Stones too, and singers like Paul Anka, Andy Williams, Frank Sinatra, Aretha Franklin, Cat Stevens, and stuff like that.

He really loves those love songs from the 60s. He said now there's no more romantic love songs like it used to be. LOL

But I managed to make them hear Blur, Coldplay, Travis, and Muse.

They both ended up liking Coldplay.

And my mom likes Blur.

Everytime she hear the intro of Coffee & TV, she would say "Ah, that's the coffee milk song.."

I would say (for the millions of times) : "No, mom, that's Coffee & TV!"

Then she was like "Yeah, whatever."

:laugh3:

My mom listens to a lot of Coldplay, she gives me a lot of music that's great too like Brett Dennen, and I've turned her onto bands like The Fray and Augustana, even though she still pronounces their name wrong, and she bought me Snow Patrol one time and then took it from me because she heard good reviews about it. XD She's also a big fan of Tally Hall, which makes me smile inside, and she enjoys Keane. My mom and I like the same music, tbh.