✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

I expected more from the Christmas Special, all those enemies and no proper battle. :confused:

One thing I really enjoyed was how the aged 11th looked so much as the 1st and the final speech before his regeneration.

am I the only one that thinks that TASHA LEM IS ACTUALLY RIVER SONG???

can't wait to see the 8th season and finding out what will be Capaldi's catch phrase.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected more from the Christmas Special, all those enemies and no proper battle. :confused:

One thing I really enjoyed was how the aged 11th looked so much as the 1st and the final speech before his regeneration.

am I the only one that thinks that TASHA LEM IS ACTUALLY RIVER SONG???

can't wait to see the 8th season and finding out what will be Capaldi's catch phrase.

Regarding your spoiler you are not alone.

• 2 months later...

Hey people I need help and wondering could help me out? I'm a radio broadcasting student and one of our classes is radio documentary making. Our latest assignment is to make a 30 minute documentary and I'm doing it on Doctor Who. I ned as many interviews as I can get and was wondering would anyone be interested in taking part? I have 10 questions and all you'd have to do is record yourself answering them for me and email them back to me.

Let me know if you're interested, would really appreciate it!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I miss Eleven and Matt Smith so much!:( I will always remember when the Doctor was him, I really loved him. But this is the peculiarity of this show, so DON'T BE LASAGNA! (I love this sentence, I'm Italian and almost every Sunday we eat lasagna :laugh3: )

Peter Capaldi is a great actor, he and Jenna are a beautiful couple. I think that the relationship between Twelve and Clara is amazing :) I love Clara (maybe she's my favourite companion, I can't choose between her and Amy :confused: ) Until now my favorite episode is Listen followed by The Caretaker.

What's yours??

I like him much better than Matt, for the season: it has had really good episodes so far (Listen) but also some not that good (Deep Breath, I really didn't need that cameo of Matt and the whole episode was more slapstick) but I think that as a whole, this series is much better as the previous 3. Also I like the relation Doctor/Clara more now. More as friends and not taking each others shit.

Though what I like the most is that this Doctor is more raw and not afraid to schow his anger towards others. Much more like the classic ones I think. Yeah that's what makes it so good now, it more getting back too it's roots :wacky:

• 3 weeks later...

Danny's ok I guess. I'm not fussed about the writing in this series, though, I'm a few episodes behind at this point and don't feel like watching more. There's too much focus on who the doctor really is, which kills a lot of would have been good episodes like the who's under the bed one. The moon episode was easily a new low.

Then again this series has brought us one great scene.

[video=youtube;fBU6HXaib8k]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...