✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like Christopher Eccleston but he seemed a bit wooden, will have to see how he is as the series progresses. Not seen any other series of Doctor Who so nothing to comapre it against but thought it was really good. Those bridal dummies smashing their way out of the shop window were really freaky!!

i found christopher eccleston rather amusing as the doctor. i was also suprised that i really quite liked Billy P as i usually am very annoyed by her. i loved it, however one thing made it quite...well crap-where on earth did the guns in the dummies hands come from??!?! they should have stuck with the restraunt thing of terminator stylie form shifting.

who's the guy from cansonova?

its should be giles anyway. so there.

his name is David Tennant. he is also known as cansonova on the show. russel t davis also writes for that show and the doctor. he does look like a better choice then our current friend christopher

do you mean 1kbps connection with that episode of Doctor Who?...if so, i've never downloaded a doctor who from there...also...[i think] it was just on a few minutes ago, so not many may have had the chance to download it yet. maybe it will pick up soon. Sometimes, when i'm downloading [CoughSmallvilleIdon'tKnowWhyILikeItSoMuchCough] it starts really slow, but then, i check back, and it's coming in like a house on fire. yep.

there's often a house, on fire, coming through my connection wires...i just delete it though, there's no cause for alarm

me :lol: --> funny!