✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Doctor Who ???......

interpol

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I had this awesome experience:

I was at uni waiting for the results of an exam with a friend and another girl I didn't know... This one girl is a Whovian, she mentioned some episodes to another guy who hasn't watched it yet, showed to my friend her mobile's wallpaper that was a pic of Ten and asked her if she had a pair of brown trousers to lend her because she wanted to make a cosplay of him :lol:

So I finally decided to reveal myself telling her: "So you'll have to say 'Allons-y' all the time!" :lol: And she didn't understand I meant I knew Doctor Who immediately, because she replied: "Yeah, but you know, I and this friend of mine already say it because we watch this tv show called Doctor Who..."; so I interrupted her: "I know, that's what I meant!"...

So she suddenly realized "OOOOH BUT... :o" and hugged me! :D "You're a Whovian! But we are so rare, you know!"

Today I had this awesome experience:

I was at uni waiting for the results of an exam with a friend and another girl I didn't know... This one girl is a Whovian, she mentioned some episodes to another guy who hasn't watched it yet, showed to my friend her mobile's wallpaper that was a pic of Ten and asked her if she had a pair of brown trousers to lend her because she wanted to make a cosplay of him :lol:

So I finally decided to reveal myself telling her: "So you'll have to say 'Allons-y' all the time!" :lol: And she didn't understand I meant I knew Doctor Who immediately, because she replied: "Yeah, but you know, I and this friend of mine already say it because we watch this tv show called Doctor Who..."; so I interrupted her: "I know, that's what I meant!"...

So she suddenly realized "OOOOH BUT... :o" and hugged me! :D "You're a Whovian! But we are so rare, you know!"

Bawwww that's really sweet! :wacky:

The thought of Matt Smith leaving hasn't sunk in yet so.... NOPE.

^d'aaaaaaaaaauuww so cute :wacky:

you made a new friends :awesome:[/color]

Bawwww that's really sweet! :wacky:

I know :wacky:

:stunned: I don't see any of them well in that role :confused:

no.

they can't

not this soon[/color]

Indeed, too soon! :blank:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The proms is worth a listen..... there is a major major !!

CLARA ISSUE WHOM SHE IS STILL NOT RESOLVED The doctors grand daugher makes an appearnce at the end... with the musical score for the " THE DOCTOR " John Hurts ( DOCTOR ) with claras voice.... rememeber me !!!!!!!!!! I think I could have been right all a long... its his daughter.. it cant be nothing else...

• 3 weeks later...