• She's human
  • Doesn't explain at all how Clara's died twice
  • Eleven? Having sex? Really? Noooooo.

Bollocks.

• We've seen her family
  • She's human
  • Doesn't explain at all how Clara's died twice
  • Eleven? Having sex? Really? Noooooo.

So how come she appears in so many time frames ? The doctor has not been dumping her in time and space.

We will see.

Not long now I guess.

So how come she appears in so many time frames ? The doctor has not been dumping her in time and space.

We will see.

Not long now I guess.

Are you honestly saying that she's the Doctor's daughter because she appears three times in time and space? That doesn't make sense.

Plus, this happened:

tumblr_me7eirWjnu1qgxxxy.gif

Are you honestly saying that she's the Doctor's daughter because she appears three times in time and space? That doesn't make sense.

Plus, this happened:

tumblr_me7eirWjnu1qgxxxy.gif

but then again the doctor snogged his mother and father in law (that is if he is officially "married" to River)

• 3 weeks later...

Doctor Who plea after US DVD error

_67567962_who_bells_bbc.jpg

Doctor Who plea after US DVD error

US Doctor Who fans are being urged to keep the plot of Saturday's finale secret after DVDs of the series were sent out early in error.

BBC Worldwide said "a small number" of fans had been sent pre-ordered DVDs three weeks early. It asked those with the DVD not to reveal plot details which would ruin the "viewing pleasure" of others. It promised footage of current Doctor Matt Smith with predecessor David Tennant "if everyone keeps the secret".

"A small number of US Doctor Who fans have received their series seven part two DVD three weeks early," BBC Worldwide said in a statement. "We are asking fans who may have the discs not to divulge plot details so that fellow fans who have yet to see the episodes do not have their viewing pleasure ruined."

It said BBC Worldwide was "currently investigating how this has happened".

It added executive producer and lead writer Steven Moffat had promised the special video featuring Smith and Tennant if the secret was kept. Saturday's episode of the BBC One show, The Name of the Doctor - written by Moffat - comes ahead of a 50th anniversary 3D special, due to air on 23 November.

Tennant and Billie Piper, who played his on-screen companion Rose Tyler, are among those who will guest star. Tennant starred in Doctor Who from 2005 to 2010, while Piper first appeared in 2005 opposite Christopher Eccleston, who played the ninth Doctor.

In May 2011, Moffat criticised those "who call themselves fans" who revealed crucial plot lines ahead of transmission. You can imagine how much I hate them," he told BBC Radio 5 live. "I wish they could go and be fans of something else."

He said it was "heartbreaking" when a fan, who had been invited to a press screening but asked not to give away spoilers, had posted the entire plot of two episodes on an internet forum "because you're trying to tell stories and stories depend on surprise".

"So to have some twit who came to a press launch, write up a story in the worst, most ham-fisted English you can imagine, and put it on the internet [is heartbreaking]."

The 50th anniversary of Doctor Who was marked at Sunday night's TV Baftas with a video montage while Jenna-Louise Coleman, who plays current assistant Clara Oswald, presented an award.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-22508502

So this isn't happening then:

If she turns out to be a member of the Doctor's family, I'll strip naked and run through my hometown. I'll get someone to take photos of it to prove it too. I'm that confident she's not.

damn.

on the plus...

fuckin GaLlifrey???- maybe- i hope so but it's weird because it's like going back in the doctor's timeline and it's great it's the whovian dream -the time war - i want it to be that so much.

Ummm... what just happened. :stunned:

That was good, but I don't get a couple of things:

I don't get what the significance of that leaf was. I think I might have missed something earlier in the series that explained that?

Why did Simeon/The Great Intelligence have it in for the Doctor? I take it he's some old enemy from the Doctor's past or something?

I'm relieved they didn't actually reveal the Doctor's name. That would have ruined the show for me. The explanation for Clara was cool, although it was a bit annoying the way they kept repeating all those clips of her running after the old Doctors :laugh3:

Surely they can't bring back River any more after this? I was thinking this would be her final farewell but... fucking "Spoilers" as always :rolleyes:

Soooo excited to see John Hurt as the Doctor! :dance: I have no idea how they will integrate him into the series, I'm guessing he's some sort of 'missing' previous incarnation.

Ummm... what just happened. :stunned:

That was good, but I don't get a couple of things:

I don't get what the significance of that leaf was. I think I might have missed something earlier in the series that explained that?

Why did Simeon/The Great Intelligence have it in for the Doctor? I take it he's some old enemy from the Doctor's past or something?

I'm relieved they didn't actually reveal the Doctor's name. That would have ruined the show for me. The explanation for Clara was cool, although it was a bit annoying the way they kept repeating all those clips of her running after the old Doctors :laugh3:

Surely they can't bring back River any more after this? I was thinking this would be her final farewell but... fucking "Spoilers" as always :rolleyes:

Soooo excited to see John Hurt as the Doctor! :dance: I have no idea how they will integrate him into the series, I'm guessing he's some sort of 'missing' previous incarnation.

I'll try clear everything up as best as I can!

• That was a leaf that brought her parents together. Watch The Rings of Akhaten for explanation.
  • The Great Intelligence were villains of the Doctor in the old series. Only appeared a couple of times, but still.
  • I fucking loved the bits where she ran into other Doctors. That was the highlight of the series for me. But each to their own :P
  • That could well be the last goodbye between River and the Doctor chronologically, but I reckon there's one more meeting left. Even if it's only a mini-episode.
  • He's a missing incarnation. Matt Smith isn't the Eleventh incarnation, he's just the eleventh version of the character to call himself the Doctor. John Hurt's version couldn't call himself the Doctor, because of what he did. I think that's probably the Time War, but all will be revealed soon...

Also, has anyone ever considered that Jenny could be the Doctor's daughter regenerated? There are similarities.

I'll try clear everything up as best as I can!

• That was a leaf that brought her parents together. Watch The Rings of Akhaten for explanation.
  • The Great Intelligence were villains of the Doctor in the old series. Only appeared a couple of times, but still.
  • I fucking loved the bits where she ran into other Doctors. That was the highlight of the series for me. But each to their own :P
  • That could well be the last goodbye between River and the Doctor chronologically, but I reckon there's one more meeting left. Even if it's only a mini-episode.
  • He's a missing incarnation. Matt Smith isn't the Eleventh incarnation, he's just the eleventh version of the character to call himself the Doctor. John Hurt's version couldn't call himself the Doctor, because of what he did. I think that's probably the Time War, but all will be revealed soon...

Also, has anyone ever considered that Jenny could be the Doctor's daughter regenerated? There are similarities.

Ah, I missed the beginning of Rings of Akhaten, that must be why I didn't remember that bit about the leaf. I did actually like how they showed her meeting all the previous Doctors, I just didn't like that they showed the same thing about three times throughout the episode ;)

And yeah, I kinda figured out that stuff about John Hurt. Some people think he is an aged version of the 8th Doctor or something though? That would be weird.

Ah, I missed the beginning of Rings of Akhaten, that must be why I didn't remember that bit about the leaf. I did actually like how they showed her meeting all the previous Doctors, I just didn't like that they showed the same thing about three times throughout the episode ;)

And yeah, I kinda figured out that stuff about John Hurt. Some people think he is an aged version of the 8th Doctor or something though? That would be weird.

I think Hurt's a separate Doctor.

I wonder though how old you have to be to age as a Timelord. Eleven's had his body for 300 years and I'm receding more than he is.

damn.

on the plus...

fuckin GaLlifrey???- maybe- i hope so but it's weird because it's like going back in the doctor's timeline and it's great it's the whovian dream -the time war - i want it to be that so much.

wows all I can say :awesome:

oh if only :wacky:

I was a bit disappointed in the beginning that those Time Lords were just wearing kinda normal clothes, not fancy clothes like they used to wear in the classic series

for the rest

I think this episode made up for the lame start of series 7 and the first two eps of the 2 part of the series.

one more thing:

tumblr_mn112vMvqI1qfy88jo1_500.gif

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT SO LONG????

wows all I can say :awesome:

oh if only :wacky:

I was a bit disappointed in the beginning that those Time Lords were just wearing kinda normal clothes, not fancy clothes like they used to wear in the classic series

for the rest

I think this episode made up for the lame start of series 7 and the first two eps of the 2 part of the series.

one more thing:

tumblr_mn112vMvqI1qfy88jo1_500.gif

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT SO LONG????[/color]

There could be any number of reason why those Time Lords weren't wearing traditional Gallifreyan clothes; they might not even be Time Lord, they might just be Gallifreyan :P

I finished watching the episode few mins ago and it really left me speechless and a little in tears too. It's true though, those bits Clara's bits were a bit too repetitive, it made it seem a very short episode.

I believe we'll see River again somehow, it was my first thought when she said 'spoilers' :P And I agree about the 50th being involved with the Time War and John Hurt being the... Erm... pre-Doctor non-Doctor :lol: I don't see who else he may be...

P.S. we're all River Song anyway, using all these spoilers!

• 2 weeks later...

^ :surprised: Same for me. I'd finally decided he was a nice doctor, in the end... And there were all those rumours about him being confirmed for season 8, although I thought that 4 years are indeed a lot of time... :shrug: let's see what happens now :wacky: