✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

That's it, I think the old streaming bird finally gave up on me, as it hasn't been working since the beginning of City of Blinding Lights. Ah well, that means I can finally finish homework before going to bed. Had fun the past hour watching with you all at least! :D

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats with Edge's wrap around mic? is it something he has started on this tour. looks very britney-spears-esque haahaha. i remember bono was criticised big time when he did that on i think the Popmart Tour.

just a little observation. U2 crowds despite being on average a little older are sooo much more lively than Coldplay crowds. since im not getting sound i've been watching the crowd move and the energy level is amazing and relentless. didnt quite get the same vibe from the Coldplay show's ive been to

You weren't with the right Coldplay crowd then… ;p

but seriously, I think I've heard a few ppl mention this a few times already about U2 & Coldplay crowds. I wanna be in a U2 crowd too!!! :disappointed:

That's it, I think the old streaming bird finally gave up on me, as it hasn't been working since the beginning of City of Blinding Lights. Ah well, that means I can finally finish homework before going to bed. Had fun the past hour watching with you all at least! :D

awww…that sucks. especialy considering that your probably one of the closest to the actual venue amongst us here now. :(

SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY!!!!! *fist pump*