✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

Oh, Viri, that was beeeyoutiful!

Ah. Stuck in a Moment. Don't really like the album version. LOVE this acoustic version, though!

Edge really has quite a lovely voice. :)

I got goosebumps hearing I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For…just the opening riff is enough to bring a tear to my eye! love that song to bits!!!

yes!!!!!! Until The End Of The World!!! :dance:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got goosebumps hearing I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For…just the opening riff is enough to bring a tear to my eye! love that song to bits!!!

yes!!!!!! Until The End Of The World!!! :dance:

Kimmi- shh... don't tell anyone, but I actually did tear up a bit at that one when I saw them! :blush:

Kimmi- shh... don't tell anyone, but I actually did tear up a bit at that one when I saw them! :blush:

heh…well, you're not alone at least. ;)

& I won't shed a tear, just as long as you stand, stand by me… :D

awww…Bono did a shout out to Stephen Gately! <3

Guest LiquidSky
haha…Bono & The Edge couldn't reach.

it's a great song. think they've played it at practically every gig since it was 1st played live?

that was funny to watch! :laugh3:

whats with Edge's wrap around mic? is it something he has started on this tour. looks very britney-spears-esque haahaha. i remember bono was criticised big time when he did that on i think the Popmart Tour.

yeah, does look a bit britney-esque, but with a stage that huge, it's the only way he'd not be stuck in one place!

whats with Edge's wrap around mic? is it something he has started on this tour. looks very britney-spears-esque haahaha. i remember bono was criticised big time when he did that on i think the Popmart Tour.

I reckon it's due to the size of the stage & the setup…considering he does travel around the stage & the outer ring. I think he's also using a wireless guitar amp for a couple of his guitars.

just a little observation. U2 crowds despite being on average a little older are sooo much more lively than Coldplay crowds. since im not getting sound i've been watching the crowd move and the energy level is amazing and relentless. didnt quite get the same vibe from the Coldplay show's ive been to