✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. ! I have to admit, I have NEVER been a U2 fan at any level, and have resisted even sitting through all their stuff and giving them half a chance. Besides the odd song forced on me via the radio or something.

But watching the concert (amazing stage set up) I now have to admit- ok I might now consider seeing them live. (Funny that, cuz they just played our city this week, I didn`t even think of going)

A show like this could indeed make me a fan....hey/ its a starting point.:P

Just wish Coldplay would do a show of this caliber free online!

Guest LiquidSky

still building then burning down love! burning down love!

and when i go there

i go there with you!!

it's all I can do!!!!!!!

Guest LiquidSky
Wow. ! I have to admit, I have NEVER been a U2 fan at any level, and have resisted even sitting through all their stuff and giving them half a chance. Besides the odd song forced on me via the radio or something.

But watching the concert (amazing stage set up) I now have to admit- ok I might now consider seeing them live. (Funny that, cuz they just played our city this week, I didn`t even think of going)

A show like this could indeed make me a fan....hey/ its a starting point.:P

Just wish Coldplay would do a show of this caliber free online!

Are you joking?!:stunned:

it would be incredible if Coldplay did a stream like this (on this level), but I think it's still a bit early in their careers for it... I mean, U2 have been making incredible albums for 25+ years!

yeah, definitely not so soon. they'd need to keep going & be as successful as U2 for a while longer still.

tho there already is a generation of younger music fans who are probably more familiar with Coldplay than U2 & think Coldplay are a bigger act. tho that's more of a generation thing.

:embarassed::hat2:@ LiquidSky- no...i was not joking?!

Surprised myself really, that I even bothered to watch this tonight!

But glad I did now, it was great...till my screen froze:lol:

Loved the camera work, awesome imagery.

@Kimgan- you are right, Coldplay does set a benchmark in regards to U2, I can see what it is they wish to attain just in this show tonight. But Bono just does not grab me in stage presence...great music to listen to for me, just wont need the visuals to enjoy it. I doubt most normal gigs are as done out as this one in LA though:\ Oh well, just popped in to wave the "Newest Fan" banner, sooo...goodnight all !

Guest LiquidSky

moment of surrender... the last song! oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

I think it's too early for Coldplay.. hey, we can dream!

Guest LiquidSky

You need to go to a u2 gig, Kels! but glad you liked it! You should listen to their album. You'll like them :wink:

U2 on YouTube

This Sunday, October 25th @ 8:30 p.m. (PT) tune into the world's biggest band performing on the world's largest stage. YouTube and U2 have joined forces to live stream U2's performance this Sunday at The Rose Bowl Stadium.