April 27, 200521 yr I do post on that board every once in a while, but I spend most of my time online here! ;) I love this place. :D
April 27, 200521 yr Which board do you mostly post on?? ------------------------------------------- You should change the title because it implies that all the people posting here, post there aswell. :)
April 27, 200521 yr i post on both,id say i post over there more,but i love this place! its more friendly here and also people dont jump down your throat at every comment you make like they so over there! well thanks for ruining my study!! :angry: You werent truthful in your vote!!! :P ...but speaking as a representative of this loverly board.. I appreciate your loyalty. :smug: :kiss: Oh, btw.. Laura.. did you know that you are one of my musical neighbours on Audioscrobbler.. 54%!!! :wink3: howdy neighbour! wooo i havent voted yet :lol:
April 27, 200521 yr Author I had it this weekend in these little crescent roll things.... yum!! it was scrumdillyumptious!
April 27, 200521 yr i used to post on coldplay.com but some people's egos are too big, so i decided to move here where people just basically have fun!
April 27, 200521 yr Fuck with the Coldplay.com board!!!! tell me how you really feel, Mafe.. let it all out!! :lol: :lol: :P mwwahahah thanks cammu!! There ara a bunch of assholes that I got scared the time that i was there... no no no!! i hate stupid and idiot people! WHY EXIST IDIOT PPL?? NO MORE IDIOT PPL PLEASE
April 27, 200521 yr Fuck with the Coldplay.com board!!!! tell me how you really feel, Mafe.. let it all out!! :lol: :lol: :P mwwahahah thanks cammu!! There ara a bunch of assholes that I got scared the time that i was there... no no no!! i hate stupid and idiot people! WHY EXIST IDIOT PPL?? NO MORE IDIOT PPL PLEASE That means I won't get to exist *leaves* :vanish:
April 27, 200521 yr Author well I like the official board.. the people there arent so bad.. I love their sarcasm... lol
April 28, 200521 yr Fuck with the Coldplay.com board!!!! tell me how you really feel, Mafe.. let it all out!! :lol: :lol: :P mwwahahah thanks cammu!! There ara a bunch of assholes that I got scared the time that i was there... no no no!! i hate stupid and idiot people! WHY EXIST IDIOT PPL?? NO MORE IDIOT PPL PLEASE That means I won't get to exist *leaves* :vanish: Oh Jackie shut the fuck up!!! that's a very stupid comment!! you know what i think about you hunny!!! if i think that somebody isn't an idiot it's because IT'S NOT!!! ok??? so! you're not baby!
April 28, 200521 yr whatever! he's very smart and he knows what i ment!!! Remember!! i don't speak english!!! i'm latin so! i have a lot of mistakes in my english!!! so,....
Create an account or sign in to comment