🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

If you were in a free supermarket...

busybeeburns

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tip: Never go shopping on an empty stomach, you come back with loads of shit you don't need

haha i work at the local supermarket as a cashier and i've been given that tip like 100 times now by all my customers who freak when their bill is like 300 dollars! :)

Tip: Never go shopping on an empty stomach, you come back with loads of shit you don't need

I'm ALWAYS hungry, so I always buy too much!

Um, vegetables - I adore vegetables and you can make loads of different meals from just vegetables.

Or maybe bread -or cheese (I like the tasters they have in a dish on the cheese counter!) - or crisps (oh god) - NO!!!! just KEEP me away from the CHOCOLATE!

does this supermarket have an electronics section? if so, i'm gonna take a wide screen tv, dvd-rw player, a brand new spanking computer and laptop, all of the PC games innit, ps2 and all of its games, Xbox and all of its games, all of the vcds and dvds, stereos, digital cameras, camcorders, all of PC's programs, eg: Adobe Photoshop, errrrrrrrr..... and a coupla bags of potato chips, a few pots of cactus, roasted chicken, frozen fries, chocolates and gummy sweets!