🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Kingdom Of Heaven

berrywoman

Nothing more romantic than the Crusades. Sending 12 year old Christian boys to fight "the muslim threat" in the name of God.

Yep. Dreamy.

(dont mind me. this little event thats being depicted in this movie is why I hate Christianity so much)

I'm sure it'll be a box office smash

Nothing more romantic than the Crusades. Sending 12 year old Christian boys to fight "the muslim threat" in the name of God.

Yep. Dreamy.

(dont mind me. this little event thats being depicted in this movie is why I hate Christianity so much)

christianity and the 'church'.. two differnet things in my book.... ;) besides.. those were barbaric times.... Touchy I know.. but its just a movies folks.... for your entertainment.. I dont mind watching Orlando all bloody and sweaty... :wink3:

Braveheart..

the accents in that film are shameful, one guy was speaking with an irish one! :dozey:

but i want to see this film, namely cos i like epics, but also like Orlando and he's looking ESPECIALLY scrummy in this film! although it looks like a mix between lotr and troy,which both had orlando in them! :P

speaking of orlando, i need to finish my As You Like It essay :snore:

*Ali* wrote:

Quote:

Braveheart..

the accents in that film are shameful, one guy was speaking with an irish one!

Maybe because he was... Irish?

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned:

pleeeeease tell me you are joking.......WILLIAM WALLACE WAS SCOTTISH he's a hero to us scots

smilies taken out so you don't think i was actually saying this angrily.....

Yep. Dreamy.

thats just messed up, first of all the crusades were along time ago, it wanst done by christains either, they were just corrupt men using the name of god to do evil, they were no better then the 9/11 terrorist. and true christianity isnt like that at all! anyways, i dont see why movies like this make you hate christianity more?

because i like having opinions that piss people off.

and i didnt say the 9/11 terrorists were even better.

Oh, and btw, the catholic church sent the men/boys.

which brings me to my point... Christianity and the church... not the same thing...

exactly the catholic "church" they werent even christians, the vatican was a corupt place with people who arent christians. actual christians didnt do it, just corrupt men, who were doing it becuase people who posed as christians commanded them too.

there was NOTHING christian about what they did, nothing!

ive talked to many muslims who say that the terrorist arent really followers but use it as a way to get other to use violence and they hide behind islam. islam is a peaceful religion, but there are a few people that claim to follow it but arent and are killing in there gods name, just like with the crusades. i dont know if that made any sense but im not too good at this.

to hold the crusades agaisnt christianity is just wrong and stupid(not calling you stupid) but it goes agaisnt teh very foundation of christianity, therefor it was not the fault of christianity.

which brings me to my point... Christianity and the church... not the same thing...

Very good point. christianity and the church are to different things.