✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Going to my first major party tonight!

Matter-Eater Lad

I'm gonna kick your friend in the head.

lol please do. he can be a very grouchy person.

Alright. I'll wear my pointy shoes so that it really leaves a mark. :cool:

lmao - pointy shoes are the best.... my boyfriend knows not to piss me off when i wear mine :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

awww you are all making nostaligia come back even more!!! :bigcry:

I honestly miss my high school years haha They were the best of my life..even 8th grade! :nice:

Thats because your high school was strict nazi regimed catholic school girls.

But the upside was skirts. MMMM skirts. Laura I bet all the lesbians LOVED it there!

MMMM I wish I was a lesbian... :wink3:

Thats because your high school was strict nazi regimed catholic school girls.

But the upside was skirts. MMMM skirts. Laura I bet all the lesbians LOVED it there!

MMMM I wish I was a lesbian...

hahahah! yeah, we were all about the kilts and cardigans. Oh dear. I'll tell you what the lesbians loved. The fuckin' main staircase that didn't have the backings to the steps so everyone could look up your skirt. Damn. :stunned:

Guest LiquidSky
High school was aight for me. I mean' date=' it was good, but I enjoy university soooo much more.[/quote']

I think it's because I got more attached to my high school friends.. so that's probably why I care more about them 'cause I grew up with them..and when I say high school.. I mean they also went to elementary school with me..so I've known them since forever..and university is so much different lots of different people.. I get along well with people, but trusting them is a big issue to me...(it takes so much time for me to be able to trust someone) so to me they are just people...and it's like you have to tell them your story of your life..and I don't like that... it's like starting over..

Guest LiquidSky

Oh glad you understand 'cause I didn't wanted to explain it again :P so yeah..that's why I have to say high school was so much better..and honestly (I was just talking about this with other friends who I saw at the cementary today) that we used to invent birthdays haha we celebrated everything..thanksgiving, president day, halloween everything.. just to make a party :lol: We even went to this big park a bunch of times and I remember people looking at us..'cause it was a bunch of us, but they were all looking at us 'cause we had a dj and everything :lol: how embarrassing... :blush:

lol i found out my brother almost went to "crash" that party. with my luck i would have went and he would have shown up and taken a picture of me' date=' and shown it to my parents.[/quote']

:lol: that's fate i tells ya!

Guest LiquidSky
lol i found out my brother almost went to "crash" that party. with my luck i would have went and he would have shown up and taken a picture of me' date=' and shown it to my parents.[/quote']

How well do you get along with your brother? :stunned:

• 8 months later...
You will DEFINATELY get caught.

Because its your first step on the PARTY SCENE, every kid there who hardly even know your brother, the first thing they will say to him when they see him is "I saw your lil bro Friday night huhuhuhu"

hahah Reilly dude, i just saw this and thats exactly what happened after the first party i went too...lol im bored.

oi im so sick of parties, every holiday for the last 2 years I went to the same club because it's reallly good. It's considered one of the top 10 clubs in the world. But I went to so many parties that i got sick of it.

it's means that in two years i went to (wait I'll count) approximently 12 parties at the same place...