✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Arcade Fire

*Justine*

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

aww the lead singer is from a town thats right down the road from me, i happen to go there quite often :) even one song is named after it the woodland national anthem ;) least i bet it is :sneaky:

i have the video of them on conan a few months back, i can upload it on here if anyone wants it. yea i missed them when they came round to austin in jan. but i think maybe they are coming to acl... i so can't remember right now and way to lazy to check :/

no idea but i don't remember that, i'll have to re-watch that.

*oh wonderful tip* go to kcrw's website and browse through their morning becomes eclectic archives they have a gold mine of shows you can watch (recent ones) and even older ones of an enormous amount of bands, every time i go there i get sucked in for about 4 hour like literally, cause each show is like 40 min long. but they have a recent arcade fire one i think from not too too long ago

i dunno, i don't even remeber when it was, i'm bad about stuff somtimes... i'll get lazy and just browse or then if i get an urge like now because of sheer boredom to take charge i'll take action