✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay on blender now available...

cheers2u

...not a problem

...they look great, and the article is a good one...they reviewed "x & y" and gave the album 5 stars! that's the best you can receive...oh, and they also noted that chris is currently listening to kraftwerk's "the man machine" and bloc party's "silent alarm."

on the first pic' date=' it's Chris possessed, and on the second smaller, Will is possessed :stunned: either that...or the hand of Chris that is hanging down, is tickling Will's funny bits :smart:[/quote']

hahah! funny bits!! :laugh3:

here’s for the especially "mega brilliant" folk i have come to find here…sorry i didn’t post it up sooner…

“Did the help of therapists, lightsabers, karaoke machines and gwyneth paltrow make the third album from superstar care bears COLDPLAY any less difficult to make? Not really… BACK IN GREY”

by william shaw

photography by perou

Wow.. even after reading it here I'm still gonna pick it up... after reading the review it's even harder to think we still have 3 more weeeks... so close yet so far... and I just realized I was listening to U2 while reading it.. what a coincidence.. I think if Coldplay want to see if they are bigger than U2 they should see how fast 4 shows sell out here in Toronto.. U2 sold out 4 at the Air Canada Centre in less than an hour.. which holds about 25,000 I think.. let's also hope they take U2's example and not make 11 albums... U2 seem to be out of ideas come their 11th album but their first 7 were great lol.. therefore Coldplay stop after 7