🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Manic Street Preachers

FanDabieDosie

My first fave Manics song was Everything Must Go cos EMG was the only album I had, then A Design For Life, then The Girl Who..., then Motorcycle Emptiness, which might still be my favourite, though I'm not so sure if it's possible for me to have a favourite cos I like so many songs, it just keeps changing. :stunned:

I like the fact that Further Away, Kevin Carter and La Tristesse are in your list. :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you tolerate this, is a good song but kind of over-rated. My favourite line from it though has got to be.... "On the streets tonight, an old man plays, with newspaper cuttings from his glory days".

My favourite song? their cover of Train In Vain! (Just Kidding) but I did become a Manics addict after I found out they were Clash fans.

bored out of my mind is a really slow track, has a nice tune i think. :) it doesn't surprise me that it's not an a-side track though, I don't think it would have fit to most of the other tracks, except motorcycle emptiness maybe.

under my wheels is a lot faster, bit more like the like of you love us, slash and burn etc. :) I like bored out of my mind better.

they are 'rumoured' for Leeds & Reading at efestivals.com but I can't see it myself.

Jewel (sorry, I don't know where you're from), or for that matter, anyone else, are you going to the April tour?

PS:

< You call that a Welsh flag?