✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Manic Street Preachers

FanDabieDosie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: As I was about to book the ticket it sold out. The exact same thing happened when I tried to buy a Deftones ticket ><

did you try to buy directly from the venue or via Seetickets/Ticketmaster? bought my tickets via Seetickets the day they came out on sale...but you could try direct from the venue's website. tho admittedly i'm going more for the other bands than the Manics. not all too familiar with all of the Manics' songs beyond a few of their singles over the years. :embarrassed:

did you try to buy directly from the venue or via Seetickets/Ticketmaster? bought my tickets via Seetickets the day they came out on sale...but you could try direct from the venue's website. tho admittedly i'm going more for the other bands than the Manics. not all too familiar with all of the Manics' songs beyond a few of their singles over the years. :embarrassed:

Yep I even phoned them all up trying to get a ticket and they all said ''Well... it's not sold out but we're not sure who has the other tickets'' I might turn up anyway in the hope someone has spares but Brixton is the other side of London from me and I'd have to skip more uni to do that. Ah well, I'll be patient and wait til next time :P I'm sure you'll have a great time during Manics anyway even if you're not familiar with their stuff :D

Yep I even phoned them all up trying to get a ticket and they all said ''Well... it's not sold out but we're not sure who has the other tickets'' I might turn up anyway in the hope someone has spares but Brixton is the other side of London from me and I'd have to skip more uni to do that. Ah well, I'll be patient and wait til next time :P I'm sure you'll have a great time during Manics anyway even if you're not familiar with their stuff :D

thanks. am planning to try & "educate" myself more on their stuff tonight tho. heh

yeah, same for me actually. annoyingly, to get to Brixton from Hammersmith, i need to travel north across the river and back south again based on the bus/train routes when i went there for The National.

i'll try & drop a note here if i do hear about any spares while in the queue. tho i doubt it too since there's always touts hanging around to get the spares. :\

Will be setting off at 2 o 'clock! Woohoo! :D

are you planning to queue from 2? i'll probably only get there around 4 earliest. hope that isn't too late to get a decent spot...since i'm a fairly short arse.

Oh thanks that would be great! :) I'd say mostly just listen to Postcards From A Young Man as they'll play quite a few off that. They'll also play Motorcycle Emptiness, You Love Us and A Design For Life but you never know with them :P I got a strange setlist when I saw them but it was really good. Let us know what you think after :D

• 1 month later...

Saw them on Friday night... Met the band and I can't believe how nice Nicky Wire is in person :D James and Sean were really quiet but Nicky was just so nice :lol: Got my ticket signed and I also got Nickys setlist at the end. One of the best gigs of my life, can't wait until their next tour :D

• 2 weeks later...