✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Manic Street Preachers

FanDabieDosie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grr, double post so I shall talk about how much I loved it when they played in Truro on the SATT tour and several people had "I'm just a pasty" banners :lol:

Edited to add....

My CD just arrived , a signed one from Play.com, can't wait to listen :dance:

Nope :P

But at least I can sell my copy on without running the risk of getting pulled up for not having a CoA for my signatures ;)

Well I wasn't planning on selling it but if I did well the invoice says "Exclusive signed copies" on it so it's all good.

Anyone who got the 2 disc edition, is it worth the extra, are the demos any good?

Depends how much of a fan you are. I think they're worth it. Could do without Nicky singing the whole Of Some Kind Of Nothingness on the demo. He totally kills it! That aside, very good demos. Postcards is holding it's own against Phil Collins album so far.

Thanks, I'll think about it. Hmm Nicky singing haha bless him , I think he shouldn't give up the day job! :)

I love "It's not War " but I keep wanting to sing " There by the Grace of God" as it really reminds me of that and another track I've forgotten which one reminds me of Masses against the Classes.

It's brilliant that the album is doing so well though, don't forget Channel 4 tonight 12.25 Manics programme :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It sucked that they cancelled the Brixton gigs last minute... Me and my friends were waiting in line before getting told it was cancelled. And we heard them sound check Yes (my all time favourite Manics song!) chances are we won't get it at the new date :( Can't wait for it anyway and it's possible to go to both dates, depending on whether I can afford to pay :D

• 2 weeks later...