✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting rid of Ken Nelson (producer) was a BIG mistake

Albie

Albie - do you even know who the new producer is? This guy who 'doesn't know what he's doing'?

It's Brian Eno.

Just to name U2 albums, he's produced: The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, and Achtung Baby. He also produced some of David Bowie's landmark albums back in the late 70s. Read up a bit before you make sweeping judgements, mate.

-Miggy

WHATEVER :rolleyes:

someone better lock this thread before it gets outta hand

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Albie - do you even know who the new producer is? This guy who 'doesn't know what he's doing'?

It's Brian Eno.

Just to name U2 albums, he's produced: The Unforgettable Fire, The Joshua Tree, and Achtung Baby. He also produced some of David Bowie's landmark albums back in the late 70s. Read up a bit before you make sweeping judgements, mate.

-Miggy

Wow, I was not aware of that. No wonder why this album's SO GOOD :D

f*ck off, WILL :angry:

YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE YOU, YOU MAGGOT :angry:

so because you don't like me that means i can't post on this forum?

I didn't say that,

don't start sh*t with me okay

I'm not even bothering you :angry:

It's Brian Eno.

-Miggy

Albie, I think if anyone here is getting out of hand, it's you. And nice, thoughtful response to my post, by the way. Nothing's quite as civilized as caps lock and eye rolling.

-Miggy

f*ck off, WILL :angry:

YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE YOU, YOU MAGGOT :angry:

so because you don't like me that means i can't post on this forum?

I didn't say that,

don't start sh*t with me okay

I'm not even bothering you :angry:

you told me to fuck off and called me a maggot when i corrected you. your the one starting shit.

I have to say, along with a few others, Albie you are spouting complete and utter rubbish. You have only had the album for 24 hours. And yet you and others are tearing it apart. Pathetic. Sorry but no one can really say what they think of this album after only a day.

It's Brian Eno.

-Miggy

Albie, I think if anyone here is getting out of hand, it's you. And nice, thoughtful response to my post, by the way. Nothing's quite as civilized as caps lock and eye rolling.

-Miggy

I love your posts dude! And um, I swear I'm not stalking you. Ok, maybe just a little... :lol:

I have to say' date=' along with a few others, Albie you are spouting complete and utter rubbish. You have only had the album for 24 hours. And yet you and others are tearing it apart. Pathetic. Sorry but no one can really say what they think of this album after only a day.[/quote']

I like the album, dammit :angry:

it just has to grow on me :angry:

I hate to point fingers, but Albie... you seem to cause commotion wherever you post.

Damnit! Now I want an online stalker! :lol:

it's more like "I have a mind of my own, kinda thing " :cool:

It's Brian Eno.

-Miggy

guys... brian eno is not the producer this time around... the new one's called danton supple

eno just went one day to work on 'Talk' but chris said that version was too electronic

Albie shouldn't be able to start trouble, instigate, aggravate, and ridicule as he is. Where are the moderators? Behavior like this shouldn't be tolerated. Coldplay fans should be able to have cordial, civil discussion without having to worry about certain people cursing at them or belittling them. Everyone deserves the same respect, even in times of disagreement.

-Miggy

Albie shouldn't be able to start trouble, instigate, aggravate, and ridicule as he is. Where are the moderators? Behavior like this shouldn't be tolerated. Coldplay fans should be able to have cordial, civil discussion without having to worry about certain people cursing at them or belittling them. Everyone deserves the same respect, even in times of disagreement.

-Miggy

RELAX, today is your first day

I've been here waaaaaaaaay longer than you have :smug: