✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Getting rid of Ken Nelson (producer) was a BIG mistake

Albie

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Albie shouldn't be able to start trouble, instigate, aggravate, and ridicule as he is. Where are the moderators? Behavior like this shouldn't be tolerated. Coldplay fans should be able to have cordial, civil discussion without having to worry about certain people cursing at them or belittling them. Everyone deserves the same respect, even in times of disagreement.

-Miggy

RELAX, today is your first day

I've been here waaaaaaaaay longer than you have :smug:

It doesnt matter if its his first day, Miggy is right and im sorry i wasnt on at that time so please report any thread that might be offensive to others in any way , especially if it involves albie :wink3:

albie m8

u know i always try to defend u here cause ppl sometimes get really mean when they get angry and want to, but sorry when i tell u that this time it was really ur fault :( i mean u need to relaz m8 and reply to ppl in a ligical way and not curse them, i am not sayin that all others replied in a civilised way but u crossed the line...especially when miggy replied in a civilized way and u kept dissin her

m8 for ur own dignity stop makin these kind of threads cause i hate to see u fight alone against everyone :(

oh shut up noob.

LOL. Sorry, I just had to respond. That was the best response of all the posts in this thread (which I admit is kind of entertaining to read).

oh shut up noob.

LOL. Sorry, I just had to respond. That was the best response of all the posts in this thread (which I admit is kind of entertaining to read).

Oh Tim.. if only you knew half of the story... :stunned: