✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which "X&Y" song do you play the most....?

Dragonfave

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHITE SHADOWS!!!!!

Well, now I'm listening mostly to the first part cause i want to understand it more clear befeore moving to the Y part. The First six songs are really perfect, I love to begin with Square One (a little bit like Politik), then going to White Shadows (culmination) and finishing with Talk (a perfect song, reminds me vey much of Pink Floyd). Fix You is maybe the new Scientist and What If is most probably the next single but I had enough from these two (listened them like 30-40 times each) and as for X&Y, it's really a beautiful song, but it's not as good as the others (think of Parachutes).

Great sounding, but A Ruch of Blood... is still the best album, cause it's just perfect!!!

Damn, what a toughie. When i first listened to the tracks, I honestly didn't like any of them, except What If. After listening to them again, I absolutely love EVERY SINGLE song on this album.

My favorites have to be Swallowed in the Sea (So beautiful), Fix You (The ending is AMAZING!), A Message, Talk (I HATED this new version with a passion at first, now I love it!), White Shadows (Slowly becoming better to me with ever listen! I love the chorus and the ending)

And of course, 'Til Kingdom Come. The first time I listened to this thoroughly(sp?) was last night, I literally cried, which is very embarrasing to say, but the lyrics means a lot to me personally Outstanding. I have yet to listen to the others enough, but I'm sure they're all amazing!

I repeat again and again the entire disc, cannot avoid it... :P

But I believe that I've listened more from the first song up to speed of sound. This part seems to me fantastic :happy:

talk

talk.

the last 3 minutes.

good god.

i swear its the most underrated song

and really isn't getting the recognition

(not just on the boards) but dude..

this song is really something.

YOU'LL TELL ANYONE WHO'LL LISTEN

BUT YOU FEEL IGNOREDDDDDD...

NOTHINGS REALLY MAKING ANY SENSE AT ALL

LETS TALK...

I'm obsessed with the 4 part harmony at the end of Fix You...so I listen to that A LOT! :pleased:

first time i heard fix you and this last part i thaught that my cd player switch on the last song of pink floyd's dark side of the moon ! :lol: it's really good anyway ! :P