✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which "X&Y" song do you play the most....?

Dragonfave

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swallowed in the Sea, the melody and phrasing is pure emotion.

Talk, love both versions, the album version however is more complex and layered... I can see what the band by dayjobbing the album, the first version is like Coldplay lite...

White Shadows, great rhythm and bass guitar, good chorus (a little too much like Prince though) but overall great track

Fix You, of course, although I miss the oh's from Chris (which are in the live ones) during the instrumental bridge to the chorus.

A Message, that "simple chordy" vintage Coldplay song

X & Y, the beatles are reborn, great guitar riff throughout mixed with the strings

How You see the World is a great track also, It has to be a b-side to a potential single

well, as soon as i heard "fix you" on the OC, i was in love with it.

i got the album today (although i had been listening to it online) and really like "swallowed in the sea", "hardest part", "talk" and "x&y"

but i am sure when i listen to the cd straight through for the next few weeks, i will find things i like in every song!!

well, as soon as i heard "fix you" on the OC, i was in love with it.

i got the album today (although i had been listening to it online) and really like "swallowed in the sea", "hardest part", "talk" and "x&y"

but i am sure when i listen to the cd straight through for the next few weeks, i will find things i like in every song!!

Definitely The Hardest Part, I love that song, it is the first song that really stuck out to me on the album, and now listening to it over and over, it still is. Though I like Swallowed by the Sea, and Fix You, and For You as of now