✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Downloads] Coldplay piano sheet music links

Dean C

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.4shared.com/dir/8921731/93e474f9/Coldplay_Sheet_Music.html#dir=8921731

I posted this link a couple pages back, but I thought I'd repost it since the new songs have been added

Thanks so much for this, I see MX is in there. What's the source on this? It looks like it's continuing the more recent trend in Coldplay sheets of having the damn melody line rather than what Chris is actually playing on the piano (which they had for the first three books). Hopefully Music Notes has new arrangements soon.

Thanks again though! It's a fantastic start!

• 1 month later...
Thanks so much for this, I see MX is in there. What's the source on this? It looks like it's continuing the more recent trend in Coldplay sheets of having the damn melody line rather than what Chris is actually playing on the piano (which they had for the first three books). Hopefully Music Notes has new arrangements soon.

Thanks again though! It's a fantastic start!

It's SO frustrating. I would really love to have the actual piano arrangement. I don't want a watered down version.

If ANYONE has a better version of any of the MX songs (especially HLH or CB), or if you are really good at playing by ear and can transcribe to sheet music, i would love you FOREVER.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I did see that site via Google but it only has a few of the songs :(

It actually had ALL the MX songs but the username removed them for some reason so I guess it was a "first come first serve" kinda thing.