✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

John Mayer

sarah**

He is playing in Toronto on November 19th. Tickets go on sale this Saturday for $25.50 which is a good price but I can't decide if I wanna go or not. I like his music but it's general admission and I dunno if I will like that kinda show.

Input please

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have never been to a general admission show and I would assume that it can get squishy, and I get claustrophobic at times so that's why I am hesitant.

And I like him a lot. I think all of his songs are good, it's very mellow. I think if you don't like No Such Thing than you won't like his stuff that much. But three songs you could give a try are:

Great Indoors

St.Patrick's Day

8) :lol: :D :) :shock:

Hey Sweety, that's a pretty good reason for not liking the GA concerts...i'm kinda claustrophobic as well....

Wow..i guess i'll give those songs a try...hey, you never know i might end up liking his stuff!!!

Thanks a lot..

Oh...and I say that you should probably go, that is, if you think there is any way that you could get over the fear of large crowds and claustrophia...it's a great deal!!

Sweet :wink:

I'd totally go if I were you. I get a bit claustrophobic as well, but I did it for the CP show and it was completely worth it. I could not put my arm down to my sides, but I didn't care. I was so close, and that had been my plan all along.

I like John Mayer. I got his cd a few weeks ago, it's pretty good. Nothing to WOW, but good music anyway.

that one song.....what is it called.... i dont know but in the video there playing in a small place w/christmas lights hanging in the back i think its called no such thing or is that the name of the disc anyways i wasnt really into him but i kept hearing that song over and over and i kind of like it now.

but here's what you wanted to know i guess: if it were me i wouldnt go but since the tickets are that cheap and your pondering it then just go.

thanks for all your input

i am pretty sure i will go, just my friend that wants to go with me isn't allowed to take the subway home at night (paranoid mother) and parking is a pain downtown so i will have to figure it out.

and ginger the single is called no such thing you are right, his cd is called room for squares.

8)

• 5 months later...

AND if anyone likes Howie Day also, their is a live version of John's Not Myself with Howie Day and at the end they cover a bit of We Never Change. When I found it I went insane, because I love Howie Day and John Mayer and they covered Coldplay :o :D :-D

John Mayer is a real cutie-pie! :-D I love "Your Body Is A Wonderland" and "83"!!! The video to "Your Body..." is sooo natural and sweet. I don't own his album' date=' so I guess I should change that soon, soulmate!! :D[/quote']

He is a realy cutie :) And very funny, I've seen him interviewed and he has a great sense of humour, very sarcastic. You'd love him :)

John Mayer's okay...i never really caught on to him...i don't know why... :shrug:

If you don't like him from the stuff you've heard already then you probably won't like the rest of his stuff. I don't know what it is, but it seems like people either love him or hate him. It's very easy listening, kinda like David Gray but more pop...

I got John's live CD today, Any Given Thursday. I have been listening non-stop since I got it. It's so good, unfortunately I didn't get to see him when he came to Toronto (none of my fucking friends would go with me :x )

I still need to get his first album.

JOHN!! OMG!! I THOUGHT NO ONE LIKED HIM HERE!! AHH!! THATS SO AWESOME!!

i love his cd! its so good! and St. PAtricks day is a really good song! before i thought he wasn't all that great then i liked him as a joke..and found out i really did like him. and andy stochansky...really goood cd..and sondre lerche! ahh all these guys!

John Mayer is a real cutie-pie! :-D I love "Your Body Is A Wonderland" and "83"!!! The video to "Your Body..." is sooo natural and sweet. I don't own his album' date=' so I guess I should change that soon, soulmate!! :D[/quote']

He is a realy cutie :) And very funny, I've seen him interviewed and he has a great sense of humour, very sarcastic. You'd love him :)

Oh boy - not another guy to fall in love with... :o ;)

Oh boy - not another guy to fall in love with... :o ;)

Never too many boys ;)