✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

John Mayer

sarah**

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Mayer = my God. He really is. He makes some weird faces when he plays, but his music is just incendiary. His lyrics are amazing and he's got more talent with that guitar than he lets on on his CDs. When he jams, it's just like ... *dies*

Rooms For Squares was the first big album, he had an indie one called Inside Wants Out and then there is the live album Any Given Thursday. I suggest buying Room For Squares first :)

And sorry to hear about the sun burn, they suck ass :(

I know. The left side of my face is completely red. Thanks for caring about it!

Yea, I heard great stuff about Room For Squares. The songs I've heard and loved are No Such Thing, Why Georgia, Your Body Is A Wonderland, and St. Patricks Day. That last one is amazing!

I would say Room For Squares and Parachutes are the only albums I own where I genuinely love every song on the album :)

I always get sunburns because I'm so pale. If it's any consolation at least you aren't a woman because getting a sunburn on your back and then wearing a bra afterwards is not fun at all :oops:

1) Are you going to come to our Toronto meetup, eh eh... ;)

2) Other bands you should check out Phantom Planet because they are fun and good and Howie Day because he is a lot like John Mayer but less poppy than John.

YOU LIKE JOHN MAYER! that is so FUNNY but RAD.

woooow.

i like john mayer! neon is a pretty fun song! i love him cd..my sister stole it from me though! bitch! no hahah joking

THIS IS ALL WHACKY!!

JACOB?...PHANTOM PLANET? JOHN MAYER? TOOL? and i thought i was the only messed up person with a weird range of music...that is so weird, plus, a guy liking john mayer and thing..phantom planet..thats so rad! aww man..i can't believe i never saw this thread before! AAHH hahhhahaha..

phantom planet is great...

wow..this is so a high light of my day!

HHHAHAA.

yea, I have a weird taste in music. hahaha

It ranges from the soft acoustic pretty music like John Mayer, to hard metal music like Tool haha. On my mix cd. haha I'd have Jimmy by Tool play, and then No Such Thing by John Mayer, and then of course, Die Eire Von Satan by Tool, and Bigger Stronger by Coldplay. hahaha it's messed!

eee! SOFT ACOUSTIC PRETTY MUSIC??? haaaahahhaah

i never thought of tool being metal...i thought they would classify under something eles..meeh whatever

my range is all over....from rock to pop. HANSON. to other stuff...i cant think..im lost brains cells...THAT IS SO WHACKED UP..80's stuff....and soft mellow stuff..and soft without the mellow...soft..yea soft..

psshh..braincells...

OH MY GOD!!!!! yes..KEEP FREAKING MY OUT!

hahaha

I LOOOVEED THE MOFFATS!!! whats his name i think..scott moffat, the oldest one, started a metal band! A METAL BAND! AHHH thats so FUNNY!

and I thought you were a least pretty normal....BBAAAHHHH hahahaha

THATS SO FREAKING RAD!

I have their first cd...