✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

John Mayer

sarah**

1) Yeah, those are great! I especially like I Don't Need No Doctor and I Don't Trust Myself (With Loving You). Who Says is from his latest record, right? I want to listen to it, but I heard there is a song on it with Taylor Swift and that kind of scares me.

2) I like the singer-songwriter-y stuff, but I'm gonna listen to Continuum next. Waiting for the World to Change sort of annoys me, but I guess it's been way overplayed. Same for Gravity, but that's a better song. :D

3) Cash is the most awesome music related person ever. :cheesy:

1) Well I actually haven't heard that whole album yet for the same reason exactly/. But Who Says was the first single and it's fantastic. Really chill, John actually sings in his normal voice (no weird nasally notes like on Continuum and live), and it's just a great tune.

2) If you don't think of Waiting On the World to change as the pop number it's known as, it's really great. just listen to the lyrics and understand what John is saying about the world, it pretty much sums up how I feel.

3) <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try! is just beyond awesome. LOVE the guitars! It's my favourite so far. :heart:

*buy* :wacky:

I've listened to all of his studio albums now, I think. I liked Room for Squares the best and Continuum the least. Songs are okay, sound is sort of shitty. :freak:

Ah, the guitars.. :awesome:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...