✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Your Gay/Bi Coldplaying Brothers and Sisters.

colduser

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gay outrage over penguin sex test

Gay rights activists have protested at a north German zoo's plans to test the sexual orientation of six male penguins which have displayed homosexual traits.

Bremerhaven's Zoo am Meer said it would introduce four extra female penguins from Sweden to the group to see if the males really were gay.

But zoo director Heike Kueck said "gay groups worldwide have been cursing us since that announcement".

The zoo says it just wants to encourage the rare Humboldt penguins to breed.

The males have been observed trying to mate with each other and trying to hatch offspring out of stones.

"We don't know whether the three male pairs are really homosexual or whether they have just bonded because of a shortage of females," said Mrs Kueck, quoted by Germany's Der Spiegel news magazine.

Gay groups insisted that penguins had a right to form couples without human interference, she said.

"Nobody here wants to forcibly separate homosexual couples," she said.

Only one baby Humboldt penguin has been born at the zoo, which has six males and four females, Der Spiegel reports.

Story from BBC NEWS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/pr/fr/-/2/hi/europe/4264913.stm

Published: 2005/02/14 15:11:33 GMT

© BBC MMV

Reilly, I understand what you and Ari saying. But for ease-of-use it would be easier for those that care to speak freely to come here. And, I didn't want to piss anybody off in that thread. I'm trying to be respectful here and I am already picking up bad vibes from you and Ari

I post here general questions basically.. it makes you feel bad vibes from me? :stunned:

Reilly' date=' I understand what you and Ari saying. But for ease-of-use it would be easier for those that care to speak freely to come here. And, I didn't want to piss anybody off in that thread. I'm trying to be respectful here and I am already picking up bad vibes from you and Ari[/quote']

I post here general questions basically.. it makes you feel bad vibes from me? :stunned:

Ari, it is hard to read people's emotions through a messagebaord. I felt as though I had perhaps annoyed you and Reilly by making this thread. If you were not annoyed I apologize. :)

Homosexuality exists throughout the animal kingdom I believe.

:confused: There's no logic reason in species' evolution for it.

I think to a degree, it is present to control population.

Never knew about an strategy to control population though, why would nature worry about that in these moments?

Reilly' date=' I understand what you and Ari saying. But for ease-of-use it would be easier for those that care to speak freely to come here. And, I didn't want to piss anybody off in that thread. I'm trying to be respectful here and I am already picking up bad vibes from you and Ari[/quote']

Ari, it is hard to read people's emotions through a messagebaord. I felt as though I had perhaps annoyed you and Reilly by making this thread. If you were not annoyed I apologize. :)

As Ari knows, I had the same problem with the "emoticons" when I first came into contact with HER, so.................I understand!

Never knew about an strategy to control population though' date=' why would nature worry about that in these moments?[/quote']

Well, for human atleast it is posiible. Global population conitnues to rise while the capacity for our planet to provide for us conitnues to decrease.

what do you mean with this?

give me any example please.

I made too general of a comment, but amongst animals like monkeys and lions etc. there is evidence that some of them are homosexual.

no... there is... i read an article about it... they believe its a natural way to have a smaller male to female ratio. the less the males, the more competition. Thus homosexuality ensures reproductive success... if i can find the article i will post it

Ari, it is hard to read people's emotions through a messagebaord. I felt as though I had perhaps annoyed you and Reilly by making this thread. If you were not annoyed I apologize.

i know it's hard to feel emotions here...you didn't annoyed me.i just feel you felt annoyed by me or something like that.

were just some question that i had. no problem.

if you felt annoyed, i'm sorry. :(

Ari' date=' it is hard to read people's emotions through a messagebaord. I felt as though I had perhaps annoyed you and Reilly by making this thread. If you were not annoyed I apologize.[/quote']

i know it's hard to feel emotions here...you didn't annoyed me.i just feel you felt annoyed by me or something like that.

were just some question that i had. no problem.

if you felt annoyed, i'm sorry. :(

No Ari. You and me are fine :) I thought you were annoyed but I know that you were not. I wasn't annoyed with you at all. :)

no... there is... i read an article about it... they believe its a natural way to have a smaller male to female ratio. the less the males, the less competition. Thus homosexuality ensures reproductive success... if i can find the article i will post it

Please post this. I would like to read it myself. Thanks.

what do you mean with this?

give me any example please.

I made too general of a comment, but amongst animals like monkeys and lions etc. there is evidence that some of them are homosexual.

mm i saw a lot of documentals and i never heard some thing like this....

just that some 'fish' can become hermafrodite, so when there aren't enough male, females become male and the other way too...

no... there is... i read an article about it... they believe its a natural way to have a smaller male to female ratio. the less the males, the more competition. Thus homosexuality ensures reproductive success... if i can find the article i will post it

And male frogs try to mate with other males during the mating season - I saw it on David Attenborough!! :P

Hey! Maybe "the Crazy Frog" is gay, too!!